I Am A Nature Phile

Note: Choose your phile as your personality you like.
* Autophile - solitude, being alone
* Dendrophile - trees, forests
* Nyctophile - night, darkness
* Pluviophile - rain, joy and peace
* Astrophile - stars, astronomy
* Thalassophile - ocean, seas
* Stigmatophile - tattoos
* Chionophile - snow, cold weather
* Clinophile - lying in bed, reclining
* Heliophile - sun, sunlight
* Photophile - light, natural light
* Retrophile - artifacts and aesthetics from the past
* Selenophile - moon, moonlight
* Technophile - technology, gadgets
* Limnophile - lakes, calm waters
* Hodophile - roads, travel
* Thytophile - plants, flowers
* Nephophile - sky, clouds
* Logophile - group of words, reading and writing
* Ceraunophile - storms, thunder and lightning

Your POV

I am a phile person and all of the entire surroundings that can heal my senses as I can see in my own eyes. Like the fresh morning dew grass, sunsets over the horizon, clear pond waters, aquatic fish tanks...etc. Everything that can refresh all of my memory.

Everytime I see one, I love to take pictures, collecting things or draw my own visualization what comes into my mind. Do dreams really come true? I can't take 'no' for an answer. Imagine a peaceful paradise where I can see an amazing landscape out there.

It makes me want to let my spirit soar in the heavens above, feel free like a bird in the sky. But....that won't solve the solution. I don't know why I have these vivid imaginations that actually appeared in my head.

However, the only problem is I have some sort of escapism. Yes, strong enough that can lure me to an another dimension in which I can't explain. In other words, I realize something in common more personally.

Why all these daydreams are always interrupting inside my mind? I don't know....if I see one, unlike the virtual reality headgears and stuff, I wonder if there's a portal that connects to mine and the imaginary. But I don't think that won't be possible.

Like every fantasy pictures of nature nor beings that exist or was it just fiction? If heaven would look like the pictures I've seen on the internet, a paradise has got to be somewhere. But others can't see in their own eyes.

I've got to see what's hidden out there. How am I supposed to find one and where do I start? I can't tell. I was at home, reclining beneath the large tree as I enjoyed the scenery and feel the fresh air. My day turned out just fine.

After 30 minutes of relaxing outside, I stretched my arms out as I walked inside the house to get a snack. I hope the room sure is silent, not a cranky noise of the door creaking, the wind blows or whatnot.

What am I going to do next? Maybe I should go upstairs, listen to music that soothes my lonely heart. Well, I better get some rest. I'm sure there are many things that can take me away to a better world someplace safer.

*~Later...~*

As I was taking a short rest, I suddenly heard a humming sound coming from outside. I got to see what's going on and check it out. At the backyard, the most mysterious part is I saw a tallest golden staircase that leads its way to the skies.

I looked around, time slowly stops for a minute and my world seemed to freeze. But in reality, the staircase is invisible and cannot be seen. It looks spiritual to me....well, I guess it won't hurt.

I take a deep breath first before I could a step on the stairs. And another...then, the staircase began to move as it lifted from the ground like an escalator; the ones I see at the shopping malls. As the staircase was about the float upwards towards the skies, I looked back to see my home slowly fades away, covered by white thicker clouds.

I never get to say goodbye to my own world. I can't believe the first time I was on a stairway to heaven. What if an angel might be there? Maybe a prince will show up just to be glad to welcome me, even though I'm a phile. I hope so...

I reached out for my hand to touch the clouds, it felt like walking through thin air or something. On the horizon, I saw a bright light where I clearly see a golden gate which is the entrance to heaven. I stood up as I take a glimpse of the gateway and looked down to see a key hole that shaped like a winged triangle and it has a strange language written on it.

I stretched my hand out as I tried to touch it until I heard a clicking sound, caused me to jump in surprise. The gates slowly opened, my heart is beginning to race and then, I smiled in excitement. I just can't wait to see it for myself. I've got to look what lies ahead.

I sprinted as fast as I can, faster than lightning and feel the breeze blew through my hair, spread my arms out like a bird. When I try to reach my destination, the light got brighter and brighter as I'm ready to explore the wonders of heaven.

As the light slowly fades away into thin air, I looked down at my clothes have changed into a white goddess dress with a golden lacey ribbon around the waistline. I was barefooted too. Now I appeared in a beautiful land.

This place must be a meadow. Colorful flowers reminds me of during the spring season. Trees here and there in the distance. A crystal clear pond filled with lilies. The sky is blue as the grass swayed by the wind like beach waves. It really is heaven! I wish I could stay here forever where I can finally be at peace. So magical...

While I admired the scenery, my thoughts were cut off by someone's arms wrapped around my waist, a hot breath escaped across my neck and a male chuckle. I froze as I slowly turned around to see a handsome angel about my age, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was good-looking too.

He was shirtless...only wearing his angelic skirt with golden triangle charms on the bottom part. He also reminds me of Cupid, the God of Love on every Valentine's Day. He had the most charming smile I've ever seen in my life. I blushed slightly.

He twirled me around gently, his hands connected in mine and our foreheads touched together, we both smiled for the very first time. I can't believe I met an angel who is a 'he'. I want to know what is his name so I was about to introduced myself to him calmly.

"Hi, umm...my name is (Y/N). Who are you?", I said.

"I am Link. I have been waiting for you to come visit here."

His arms are still on my waist, pulled me even closer to him and grinned affectionately at me.

"I was hoping if you want to spend a romantic time with your angel. Of course, I always wanted to get to know you better...my little princess."

He cooed in a flirty way. He called me a 'princess'. I giggled shyly and I nodded in return. He smirked as well. Then, we enjoyed chasing each other through the fields, our first dance under the sun.

Then, we both got tired until the sunset slowly disappears and turned into a night sky filled with billions and billons of stars twinkling its tiny light. While it was nighttime, Link gave me a chaste kiss as I explored the taste of his sugar sweetness. There's so much passion in his eyes...and he's hot.

We laid down on the grass, our hands entwined as I nuzzle under his neck, thinking if he was a warm pillow and his wings are like blankets made of soft fluffy cotton. He also planted butterfly kisses on my head and I smiled at him.

"I love you, Link", I said in a whisper.

"I love you too, (Y/N)", he cooed.

I peacefully slowly fell asleep in his arms. As a phile, my dream has finally came to me, grants a wish to enter the gates of heaven as a secret sanctuary of healing....awaits the link to my heart.

********

Quote:
"My angel, my life, my entire world, you're the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything." - Unknown

"I want to fall in love with a soul who cares about my afterlife so much. That they want nothing more than eternal paradise for both of us. That's love. That's pure happiness." - Unknown