Squidward In Shallow Waters

"Why in the world would they cancel 'Fab And Fancy'? What could be possibly be more enriching? I'm quite certain you wouldn't know culture if it bit you on the guitar! Do they just give a show to just anybody over there? Although, I've waited my whole life to enough glory to rub it in someone's face. Anyone's face...I tell you, but the last thing I would want is for you to show up so plug your ears!" (Episode: 'Tentacle Vision')

"As if working here wasn't bad enough, now I've been injured on the job. Just one more thing. I'm afraid you'll have to take over for me today. That's too bad....it looks like my twisted ankle might become a 'permanent injury'. My heroic and brave actions were halted by unsafe shelf. Disoriented and in pain. I collapse and lay for nearly six hours crying for help." (Episode: 'Accidents Will Happen')

"What a sun-tastic day! I am sick of cleaning after him. This isn't the first time you've soiled my yard with your revolting excretions. But mark this down in your little notebook: It will be the last time!" (Episode: 'Once Bitten')

"Some guy wants to come in before we open....I loosened that one up for you. You would've never won that without my skill. If I can't win one of those stupid things with this quarter, I'm walking away. It means you have no skills and you're a loser. A little mind-numbling television ought to help me forget about that stupid machine. You've had a rough day. But that doesn't mean tomorrow won't be better. But just remember, you're yucking in the presence....of a winner!" ('Episode: 'Skill Crane')

of a winner!" ('Episode: 'Skill Crane')

Your POV

Your POV

I used to be the 'Squidward' and have six slimy tentacles, living under the bottom of the sea where the waters are deep and shallow. Clean and clear blue as the sky...but sometimes turned out into a dirty brown color mixed with mud which represents as my emotions and all my struggles in life.

Like I was drowning in a flood during a typhoon, tidal waves as 20-feet high as a tsunami...calling out someone for help and unable to swim towards the surface. I sank down under the dark depths by a strong force or a current. Then, I woke up in a really horrible nightmare, sweat and my heart beats in fear, feeling terrified.