Goodbye Childhood

Your POV

I miss being a child. I have grown up to be a teenage girl who has a pretty face, beautiful features and long hair. I was happy back then...I had fun times with a family I always have in the whole wide world. No worries at all and spread a biggest smile on my face.

Sure, I have a wild imagination like a roller-coaster ride. Create a paradise where I can flap my wings free, ready to ascend to the heavens above. For a little kid, I like to play games better instead of action figures or plush toys.

My life is simple. I also loved to listen the songs to videogames which is kinda catchy, memorable and so nostalgic to my ears. It brings me tears, pour my heart with mixed emotions as if were sending big waves. That really changed me a lot forever and ever.

There are lots of other things that I like the most. My favorite foods, TV shows, game consoles, creative arts...etc. Of course, I cherished them deep within my heart for as long as I live the better. When I get old enough, all my dreams have suddenly came to an end.

I have the exact same personality or an attitude as a child. Very spunky, excited to see the view and calm nature. I keep all the old things in boxes separately as remembrance and I replaced them with the new ones such as anime posters or nenderoids to Nintendo game consoles, plushies or figurines.

When I think about my childhood, it makes me want to cry but my paradise still remains in my memories. I don't want it to get crushed, shattered or destroyed. It reflects as my heaven. I prayed for this and only my angel will be there...somewhere.

But what if I refuse or lose it? All my memories will be lost for eternity. The worst part is, everything will erased like I suffered from grief. The temples of my subconscious is crumbled into the dust, being consumed by the deep darkness or inner demons.

That's a problem....I don't have to say goodbye to my own perfect world. I am left with nothing but a living hell of a purgatory like I felt really lost. I was unable to find my way out or try to fix the pieces back together. This is getting a little bit different.

When I was growing up, times are hard and really tough. I feel the sand clock inside my head is about to break the glass any minute, hoping the pain will go away soon. I want to be happy and live my life as a child once again. It will be perfect... 😞😞

Losing a memory or something that is important is the major common one of my entire life and it's hard enough to take the risk. But I don't think I'll ever find it and I'm afraid it will be crushed to thousand shards. My childhood is now putting to a terrible end.

I miss my old life as a kid. I just miss the old me. I miss all the favorite TV shows I used to watch. I miss hearing the old classic songs or play videogames. I miss the precious things I ever valued and I always kept in the boxes that are placed in the attic upstairs.

The more I think about my childhood, the more I get depressed even more. It leads me to grieving as my heart is tied to a knot or chains in a prison cell. Why me? I mean, what's the use? I don't feel like playing anymore. There's no way I'm going back right now.

My heavenly paradise is fallen for good and all the colors have drained, which it represents as my emotions. If I try to recall the flashbacks of my past, tears began to form in the corner of my eyes and waves of nostalgia are coming back to me...as if were music.

Everything is gone for now like I was erased from existence and it's slowly crumbling away. Do I really want to go back to the way they used to be? All the good and bad times I shared personal stories with? Those are one of the most painful and heartbreaking things that I don't want to grow up.