Great Expectations

Your POV

What's my great expectation this New Year's Day? I wonder if there's other things that can cheer me up. So I write it on my diary as a reminder of what am I going to plan next. Maybe a long weekend, vacation or any kind of stuff like that whatsoever.

I write and write about my hobbies or the likes I do most everyday. I keep it as a secret so that nobody will know. Meh, being a sneaky type or was it just a fine adjustment to figure out the solution to my problems in personal.

I used to be a writer when it comes to my ambition. A poetry, essays....well, sort of. Actually, I think it maybe too hard to decide whether if it's right on the wrong time, the wrong on the right time or vice versa. It contains on the fact anyways.

I was thinking what would my New Year be like? What are my plans to do to the next? Maybe I'll find a love life and be happy on my own? Have a personality? There's got to be a good way to prove who's worthy and who I am going to be.

It's almost New Year's Day as I write down notes on every page of my diary. This is a tough one. I want to know all about my secrets that holds so much very important to me and what really is behind it. Was it could be a mystery or whatever that is hidden?

My great expectation this New Year's Day is how am I supposed to find the meaning. If my life is like the fireworks up there, watch it sparkle in the dark sky. Filled with no more worries, tears of joy and all the feelings I ever felt this time. What a relief...

As the snow falls, like sticking out my tongue to catch some flakes. Or was it just sugar. It caught a chill down to my spine and shivers tingling my skin. I don't mind about the cold temperature or feeling frozen, I think I like it. The winter season is my medicine to heal my troubles. ❄❄ ⛄⛄

I always wear my 'Hyrule Warriors' scarf like almost everyday to keep me warm inside. This is such a long day...I wonder if I can just go out and ask my guardian angel for some advice who's the closest one to me. Even though if I don't have any friends but it's okay.

I keep it as a secret too, just like a diary in either way. I would not let anyone know about this because it's my own personal privacy. If only New Year can grant my wish, I will be happy and live in peace. As if were a miracle can give me a righteous sign.

My great expectation can be a New Year resolution of what secrets that lies ahead out there. My answers might be up there somewhere if I have to keep my spirits up and look around. I can't just sit around here all day, I want to be free...like the fireworks.

This is going to take for awhile. I was at the backyard alone, making some snow angels on the ground or build a frosty snowman that goes with a top hat and sticks for arms. I give myself a weak smile on my face. My whole life gets a bit boring sometimes as I sighed deeply, cool breaths escaped from my mouth.

I sat up in a cross-legged position as I watched the snowfall, thick cloudy skies like rain. The coldness is making my skin crawl as least, winter is my favorite season of the year....it feels really nice. Then, I stood up from the ground, dusted my clothes and walked back inside the house.

I went to the kitchen to get some ice cream cake in the refrigerator. Dark chocolate flavor mixed with crunchy Oreo cookies and a touch of vanilla marshmallows I handmade it myself on my own. I also have a sweet tooth and I like the taste of desserts too.

So delicious and yummy I can feel the sweet delights. I baked it as a snack whenever I get hungry. Ever since I was little, it was healthy for me. Although, I can imagine if chocolate is the best gift has ever given in the whole wide world and it wouldn't hurt.

I placed my dessert on the table as I was sitting on the couch while I wrote notes on my diary of how is my great expectation has been. I also had some doodle drawings or sketches at the back page of my diary. A picture of my brave guardian angel in a white tunic.