A Perfect Someone Doesn't Exist

Note: Are you in love with hot anime male characters with sexy looks? Searching for a perfect boyfriend? Stay single? FANGIRL SCREAM!!!

Insert the SAD love song 'Alone' by Becky Reardon (from 'Someday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown'). Original song by Ed Bogas and Judy Munsen. Here's the lyrics: 😭😭

 Here's the lyrics: 😭😭

Your POV

I fall in love with a perfect someone who doesn't exist. I left with nothing but pile of sticks and stones. I used to be...as I become a teenager, escapism and pure imagination began to linger inside my head.

I love, cry and hate all the things that I simply care about. Was it just my mood playing tricks on me? Who knows what it is. One thing that's for sure is I started to admire all the Japanese animation on television or online dating simulators to game industries and cosplaying.

And lastly, my love life for a certain person who doesn't exist such as the fictional characters which is better in reality. The emotions, stereotypes, personality, hair or eye color. All of it seemed exquisite which is far from perfection. Natural beauty to be exact.

Well, I used to watch anime on every Saturday or Sunday weekends most of the time. Something that caught my eyes as I watched the show is the male characters. Days passed by and I began to develop some kind of psychological effect towards anime.

Attraction is the answer. Yes, I am a fangirl when it comes to anime male characters. Incredibly handsome, nice rock-hard abs, seductive looks that made all the girls scream or faint like crazy. I mean, it's pretty normal to be infatuated by boys just like that.

Instead of real people in the present day. From the famous Hollywood stars and popstar celebrities to teen and family movies, for example. Which is the opposite than creating cartoons or live action. But anime is perfection. The style, costumes, games...etc.

Back to my story. I became having sexual relationships with anime boys who are better than real life. Wow, Japan sure is an expert country of creating animation culture on this one. I am also an otaku fan too. I love them and totally amazing, really.

I watch every anime boy scenes which it made me blush, as red as tomatoes. Yup, girls love to get along with them as well instead of hanging out for some 'girly time'. As for the boys, from high school to horny hottest guys of the year.

Tell funny jokes and shirtless scenes to captivate girls who gets nosebleeds. Fabulous fashion sense and always a lusty stalker. Their dialogue and body language were impressive, instead of English dubs than their original voice actors. That's fascinating.

However, if I'm in love with anime boys which it made me sad all the time. Of course, they're NOT real but fictional characters. I just wished for a perfect boyfriend like them. I mean, why can't they exist?! All the fangirls loved to see them in reality. And why? All the adults think they're insane.