Chocolate Is Life

Your POV

I have dreamed of a precious boy who I like to give a special gift for him. A box of chocolates. My personal favorite of all time in the whole wide world and today is going to be my lucky day. I just want to make it perfect so that no one will try to ruin the best moment.

My fortune cookie that predicts if I could find a cute guy, I trust with my heart and I can be with the one I love. Maybe I should give him flowers. Or a snowglobe, a necklace that says 'a key to my heart' or an adorable baby angel as if he were my angel in disguise.

I can't stop thinking about him and I have dreams that I developed feelings for him when I get to sleep at night. But if I'm unable to go look for him, I'll go crazy, depressed or alone for the rest of my life like I was left with nothing else but a complete failure.

What if I'll die or ended up suicidal because of a broken heart? Why love can be so rough? Those thoughts are killing me and it gives me hard time. My heart is stolen away, my ship has sailed and now I have to start finding the pieces to put it back.

I don't know why I'm being determined to find love because it leads me to the right path. This is my special I decide whether or not I could finally get to be with the boy of my dreams. What's way more worse than that is I got rejected by love and I broke.

I forgot to tell him how I feel and after all the things I have done in my life. I try to confess like it didn't happen but I'm such a total loser. However, I don't think I can do this any longer and I just don't feel very well. Now it's making me nervous as my body become weak.

I am hopeless to love like I was having a breakdown or a mental disorder. I always wondered if my life is just like a box of chocolates as it tickle my taste buds and I have a sweet tooth when it comes to yummy desserts. Those are my favorites. 💝💝 🍫🍫

If only that chocolates can bring me happiness when I finally found my true love, I'm pretty sure of that. In my own personal expectation, I tried and tried, I also have confronted some of my past imperfections and struggles to impress the guy I love but nothing happened.

I used to love eating chocolates as a child and it makes me happy. My life is exactly like a box of chocolates and it reminds me of Willy Wonka's beloved treats inside of a huge factory. It helps keeping me healthy just for nutrients. You never know what you're going to get. Pure imagination indeed.

I have lost my way and my romantic wonderland has fallen, torn to shreds and ripped apart. All the chocolates have melted, losing its sweet flavor and tastes like sour cream. It resembles as my heart is going to break any minute and I suddenly become sick.

It felt like I was harshly coughing out blood in my mouth. But why can't he exist to my one and only perfect world? Why can't he be real? None of this came for a miracle. This is unbearable and useless. Great, now I'm being selfish, am I? Good grief...

I cried every time I had these terrible bad dreams at night and I feel like I was trapped in temptation. Again...those are the emotions I've feared the most. But what has become of my love life? Will I fail to find the truth or I'm some kind of nobody? Apparently not.

Well, this is the end. How can my day gets any worse? I know but that's the problem. Without a suitor, I should just imagine him standing right next to me while he holds my hand. He spreads his wings into the heavenly skies which it made my heart skip a beat.

Like a white swan in a lake. But I'm still sad and excruciatingly alone for good. Now look at me, I'm such a sore loser who lacks emotions about love. I sighed desperately at the thought of my vision. Or was it just an ordinary figment of my imagination? I think so...this sure is a long day for me.