Rainbow At The Pot Of Gold

Your POV

I wonder if a so-called 'pot of gold' is real? Or is it some kind of myth, theory, folktale, legend or a made-up story? I can't tell any of that exactly. What about the rainbow? Where does it come from? The water, rain or just a mere reflection? I'm not quite sure either.

Maybe it's a spiritual meaning or connection, I guess. To point out real seriously, the history of a pot of gold is where the tiny, little green-clothed leprechauns kept their sacred treasures as for safe keeping, using it for magical powers or want to grant a wish come true, rather than a wishing well or a fountain at the park.

I thought it was just a history text. Not found in books anywhere. I haven't found an answer yet. Just like the pirates long ago, set sail across the vast open seas on a hunt for a treasure chest and get rich. Many travellers loved exploring the wilds miles and miles for a search of ancient mysteries to solve.

Historical people always do that, only just an adventure. However, in the modern era, millions of citizens all over across the world do that too. Well, unlike in today's generation. The ancient treasure is now gone and it hasn't found during the centuries for a long time. Everything is lost.

All they found is prehistoric fossils, stone tablets, rumors, pieces of ancient writings, old World War photos...etc. What's the difference between history and modern anyway? None of the above. However, it doesn't match and not the same as that in every way.

I read everything in books, no results of a pot of gold has found yet. No nothing. I try to picture it; I can see myself walking through a brick road that leads to a pathway to an old ruin or a temple where the rainbow and treasure lies ahead. I want to know and that would exactly change my life forever.

I'm going to find out soon...somehow, I hope. Maybe that pot of gold can give me a blessing or good luck. What a miracle! Being the curious person I am, I want to know what's going to happen next. Still, I just have to check it out.

While I'm at my room, drawing pictures with my sketchbook of what a magical paradise would look like in my mind. I know it's just in my own imagination so it lets my inner creative dream flow and it heals me to cure my soul. I sighed deeply in content.

I glanced at the window for a minute and saw a wonderful day outside. 'The Legend Of Zelda' posters pasted on the walls and game consoles arranged in order. I put on headphones and listened to relaxing music while I draw my dreamscape because it soothes me a little bit better like the beach waves.

After I'm done with my drawings, I think it's time for me to grab a snack or eat some lunch before going to bed for an afternoon nap. That should do the work of my well-being. I walked my downstairs to eat something.

*~Later...~*

I am done eating. I washed my plate, brushed my teeth and went back to my room. Now I can finally get some rest. I landed on my bed as I took of my slippers off and glanced at the window one last time. I shifted my position sidewards. My eyes are growing heavy and then, I slowly drifted off to sleep. I didn't notice there's someone who was watching me asleep.

*~Timeskip~*

While I taking a peaceful nap, I started to notice my back hit against on hard ground. When I open my eyes, now I suddenly found myself in a strange land. It looked like one of those pictures I drew back home. I scanned my surroundings left to right, everything sure looks real to me. I thought this is all just a dream. Still, it looked real.

I stood up from the ground, brushing myself off...not a single dust. That's when I take one notice that my old clothes are replaced in a pastel yellow dress with laces and gold trim. This one is new but I don't mind at all. It reminds me of a nightgown I wear at night when it's almost nearing bedtime.