I'm Ready...Depression

Note: Look at the top image. It's all in a collage. What do you see?
* Spongebob's birthday blowout
* Spongebob the broadway musical
* Theme park mascots
* Real-life pineapple hotel
* Real-life Krusty Krab restaurant
* 20th anniversary celebration
* Complete seasons (1 to 12)
* Big screen trilogy movies (The First Movie, 'Sponge Out Of Water' and 'Sponge On The Run')
* Videogames ('Battle For Bikini Bottom', 'Plankton's Robotic Revenge', 'Atlantic Squarepantis', 'Super Sponge'...etc.)
* Splatoon theme splatfest Team Spongebob VS Team Patrick
* Voice actors

Thank you, Stephen Hillenburg. The legend who made us laugh. May you rest in peace... 😭😭😭

"I have a good idea and no one will think so! Maybe my idea is dumb." (Episode: 'Patty Hype')

"I don't want to ride the Fiery Fist O' Pain! That sure looks like fun....I know but the ride is really scary. I have a confession to make. I was really scared about going on this ride. I didn't know how to tell you because....well, I didn't want to disappoint you. But now, we don't have to face our fears. I don't want to face my fears!! I'M AFRAID OF THEM!" (Episode: 'Roller Cowards')

"Well, pal, I won't be needing you anymore. I don't know why. I'm tired of failing that boating test. I've already taken it thirty-seven times. I'm not in the mood. I've got too much to worry about. I can't pass my boating exam. I just need something to help me think straight. While I'm taking the test, you can give me all the answers. Won't I look silly with this antenna coming out of my head?" (Episode: 'Boating School')

"That distracting sound came from you. I can't play with you right now. I'm not exactly what you'd call okay. Oh, things are going to be different between you and I." (Episode: 'Have You Seen This Snail?') - Spongebob

" (Episode: 'Have You Seen This Snail?') - Spongebob

Your POV

Your POV

I'm not yet ready to face myself on my own. I just want my life to be over. I didn't get the reward despite the fact that I am just a kid. I know it's kind of a bit stupid but hear me out. I feel like I was left out and I give up on my life.