National Act Like Benson Day

"You were in there for HOURS!! Now we'll never get to the dealership in time! It closes in 30 MINUTES! Excuses, excuses! How am I supposed to trust when all you give me are EXCUSES?! When are you gonna learn that your actions have CONSEQUENCES?! Consequences that affect other people, like ME! I'm about to lose my job! You may not care about keeping your jobs but I care about keeping mine! Because if I lose my job, I have nothing! Do you hear me?! I have NOTHING!! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take my last bathroom break as an employed man."

"Did you put pizza all over this house?! Don't deny it! I saw you! I saw you put pizza all over this house! And you--you're just as guilty! Don't think I didn't see you the whole thing! Guess what--you WHAT?! You're cleaning it too, don't worry! You make me so angry! Is that what you want?!! This is a pressure washer! Do you know how to use it?! You better, otherwise, I'm gonna fire you! You're cleaning every last inch of this house or you're fired! Do I make myself clear?!!!"

"This party is over! That's right, now beat it! I don't wanna see any of your faces here ever again! You can get out because you're fired!!"

"You guys don't know how easy you have it! Let's just say his yelling is way worse than MINE." - Benson Dunwoody (Cartoon Network's 'Regular Show')

" - Benson Dunwoody (Cartoon Network's 'Regular Show')

Your POV

I have some serious anger issues in my whole entire life, through the good and bad times. What's even worse is I went too far and I've gone long enough. It felt really bad for my being. Unbelievable...

Furthermore, even when I become an adult, the only problem is I got fired. Because I have a tendency to flip out in so much anger. My outbursts are so powerful enough to fight back against my enemies who throws insults at me.

I can feel my body heated up, turning into shades of red like I'm about to explode. Hissy fits as I backfired angrily and point my fingers in a violent way. I shouted at them and say 'clean up this mess', 'you're fired'...etc. Of course, I'm such a slacker for crying out loud.

Ugh, get a load of that stupid keyboard CRAP!! I just can't believe I'll never let those unicorns in here. That freak show were trying to ruin my day off and that settles it. And guess what--I hate people who are barging my peace. 😡😡😡

Everybody's afraid of me as I walked passed through them with an infuriated expression on my face. If I hold my anger for too long, I couldn't take it and I failed. I ended up stuffing my face on a pillow, let out a loud scream and tears streamed in the corner of my eyes.

What's the matter with me? I can't seemed to handle it. I keep on counting 1 to 10 or 100 above of how I rate my anger. If I count many times, I'm about to lose my temper or I'll lose control. Try to think positive but it didn't work. It doesn't help me at all.

Oh, great...I'm so sick and tired of pushing around. If I can't control it, I snapped and destroy random things like throwing stuff whenever I get so angry. Curled my hands into balls of fists as if I'm about to punch someone in the face really hard this time.