The One I Love The Most

Your POV

The one I love the most...
The one I care the most...
The one I like the most.

The one with I fight the most...
The one with I share the most...
The one who is my most of my most.

I am a LoZ fangirl who has long hair, pretty face and more of a quiet nature too. I have played games when I was a kid and it gives me emotional chills a thousand times, waves of nostalgia to my chest in unease with butterflies. Every Nintendo game music keeps me relax when I feel depressed.

This is quite a long day in my lonely world....gloomy and stuck in denial. Is there anything I can do to make me feel better? Well, at least they should call it my 'perfect paradise', a place with no worries. So what am I going to do now? I wonder what's in store for me.

Ehh, just guessing and I'm a bit curious actually. I bet if that blonde-haired boy will come to my place just so happy to see me while I was in sheer pain. I feel like I couldn't do something to make him smile. But...it brings me sad tears because I'm just too sensitive to love.

I come so far searching for a boy who's the right one for me. But it was too late and nothing came....he never showed up to the real world as if he were just merely a mirage. As I tried to make him proud of my talent so that he will notice me. But I'm afraid if that won't work and it didn't help at all.

That blonde-haired boy I love is just a figment of my imagination or illusion, like he doesn't exist. A split image that broked my heart to pieces. My love life has no happy ending and I'm left with nothing. I don't think he likes me back. He just likes someone else.

I had dreams about him and it felt real, tears in my eyes when I get to sleep at night. I met with a terrible fate which means that what is gonna happen to my love life. Is it good or bad? I think I'm going to be sick....great, now romance has been pushing me down terribly.

Like rocks and boulders or dirty sticks in a pile of mud. It hurts so bad and I can't seem to help myself how to cope my loss. If I had a body pillow of him as if were a fictional character that came to my life, still drowned in sorrowful tears and I miss him. 💔💔

The one I love the most is nothing but a complete mess of everything. Why did I get broked up so fast? Without him, I'll never find the right one or fall in love again. Look at me, now my entire world is perfect. All of my sanctuary temples have crumbled into dust and my colors are replaced with darkness.

My emotions are manifested by some sort of negative energy. However, if he likes someone else who's better than me, I imagined myself with hand signs which is I find it disturbing to translate. Like pulling out Cupid's arrow in my chest, a gun to my head or a tight rope around my neck.

I horribly suffered from grief because of unrequited love. When he sees me in a mental breakdown like this, I started to feel tired. I just can't do it anymore. I ended up crying uncontrollably, bawl out tears like a child which it does solve your problems after all.

But no, it's not the point and it doesn't make any sense (like Spongebob says that line in the WORST episode 'Stuck In The Wringer'). I cried a lot over and over, the heartbreak is too much for me to handle. I just couldn't stop it because I'm unable to control it any longer.

Why do I deserve this torture all the time? I didn't get a lucky award just to make my loved one happy. Cheer me up while he talks to his friends as I tiredly watched him in the background. Not being satisfied by my hardwork I tried to impress or confess him.

What is he, my guardian?! A cute guy turned out into a neglected workaholic when I try to talk some sense to him. He was still focused towards the 'girlfriend' he likes. Nobody seemed to notice me back there...so I should just turn around and go home, drowning in misery.