Jealousy Love

Note: The reader has OLD (means obsessive love disorder).
* experiences unrequited love or a toxic relationship
* obsessed with one person you think you maybe in love with
* obsessive love involves violence and controlling of them as if they were a possession
* lack of full-time employment
* feeling the need to 'protect' the person you're in love with
* an overwhelming attraction to one person or extreme jealousy over interpersonal interactions
* protect or defend your loved one obsessively

Your POV

You see that boy?
He's cute, isn't he?
If you touch him, you die
That boy is mine

He's so cute, huh?
He's mine and I'm a psycho

Those are the words whispering in my head. I feel tempted by my envy and jealousy because of love. I don't know why I always felt this way anymore. I broke every rule and I was disobeyed my own self. I am obsessed.

I have grown to be a teenage girl who lacks of romantic emotions or feelings towards the boy I like. But when I see some other girls who likes him back, I get furiously jealous and it made my blood boil in an intense heat.

Heavy footsteps as I walked, I should just march up to them and spat 'stay away from him!!'. I pushed them out of the way, causing them to fall their butts on the ground. Grab his wrist so tight than a rope as I shoved him in a cage like a prisoner.

Why? I just couldn't control my mixed feelings any longer if I was about to lose my temper. I made him a slave like a wild dog in chains as I tormented him with a whip in a cruel sadistic way (the one used in a dungeon), leaving some bloody scars all over his body.

Who am I? A psychopathic freak or a killer yandere? (a person who acts kind, sweet, normal and gentle but turns into a serial violent behavior in Japanese). I hate girls because being a girl is the worst. Yeah, it sucks all the time especially when you're in love with someone else.

My sin of envy is too much for me to take. It's driving me crazy. I don't want anyone who gets close to him....EVER!! Go find your own somewhere else and never come back! I don't like that or I'll explode by my extreme anger. This is unbelievable!

I have to admit it....my rash behavior is different than the other girls. What's even worse than that is I haven't found true love yet and I also experienced unrequited love in my whole life. But it was too late for me. I have never got to confess or impress him and it felt like almost everyday.

Now my entire world is perfect, just perfect as it is! Slowly crumbling away and I was unable to put the pieces back together. After all the damage I have done, I then developed some kind of a mental illness. It's a disorder about jealousy love.

I felt tears as voices from other girls are shouting in my head over and over like I lost my patience. I wish the pain will go away. I acted bipolar, dysfunctional and arrogant towards the boy I adored. I kept on saying 'he's mine', repeating words on and on.

But everything turns out for the worst. I was ended up drinking wine or making heart pillows in the basement as a gift for the boyfriend I never had because I never got the chance to live for. I cope with my grief, became very depressed and I can't seemed to control it.

I made my boyfriend a possession. A useless toy like the strings of a puppet, obeying every rules. Guys are jerks and they're the worst when it comes to love. I thought love was supposed to make me happy but it's not. I am a diabolical little brat...or am I ugly?

This doesn't make any sense. I can't help myself and it didn't work at all. I did deserve what I have gotten through the whole entire day. My feelings is not only the biggest problem. It's about my heart. There's no point and I give up.