Think Positive Or You're Fired!

New relatable character: Imagine if you are like Benson Dunwoody from Cartoon Network's 'Regular Show' in this story...
* the hot-headed anthromorphic gumball machine
* manager, boss of every park worker and a sore loser
* the occasional cheapskate of his employees or group
* incredible feats of athleticism
* lack of productivity
* has a tendency of abusing and yelling, extreme mood swings
* turning shades of red
* high-tempered and prone to fits of rage, cause havoc and destruction
* determined, single-minded, bossy and lonely
* broked up being unlucky in love (many ex-girlfriends)
* does share some negative things
* shown to have bipolar/intermittent explosive disorder
* the adult figure or a slacker
* nicknames: Death dragon, bean bag, bean-teen or jerk
* favorite quote in exactly two words: YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

"The only scenario I want to encounter is me going back to my apartment..."

"Oh, wait! Is that the sound of somebody who wants to be fired? That's what I thought..."

"I don't know what was on that tape or why those guys were after it but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this! You ruined karaoke night!!"

"I don't hate you. I just hate some of the things you do! Okay, I really hate some of the things you do. I know you don't mean them, but I'm your boss and it's my job to push you to do better."

Your POV

I used to be an adult but the problem is I got fired. I have some serious mental issues about my health. I have IED (intermittent explosive disorder) because I can't even control my psycho mode or anger management.

My face went flaming hot fumes like a volcanic eruption everytime I got really mad. People judge me like I'm their boss as I scold at them by my sudden outbursts, calling them as slackers. Or I just yelled at them like 'GET BACK TO WORK!!', 'clean this mess or YOU'RE FIRED!!!!'....etc. Am I the one who hires and fires? I guess so...

Everybody at work are afraid of me, just to stay away because I stressed very quickly. The looks on their faces I saw is fear, ignorance, cursed words, raised eyebrows in disgust....those are the expressions I always hate the most. Of course, adults can't even understand about how I really feel towards my job.

What am I trying to do? Pass the salt? Banned for using the house phone?! That's completely idiotic, I got to say the least. They keep on telling me to calm down or think positive, but I refused to listen because I don't exactly care for no reason. What's the point?!

When someone or somebody asks me how I feel today or am I feeling alright, I simply replied 'I'M FINE!!' or just faking it. I'm in a very, very bad mood and it gives me a severe headache, tired bags under my eyes, drained out of energy, negative thoughts...etc.

I tried to hide it so that I won't show it to anybody else. When someone who come near me, I abruptly snapped at them saying 'go away' or 'stay away from me'...stuff like that. It makes me so sick and of course, I have the right to be angry by my own.

I also have a prideful strict behavior to others. While I'm at home, I started to act normal but in public, I hate people out there. So that's why I hate going outdoors interacting with citizens that I don't like. All they do is to bully me. I feel like a spoiled child. 😠😠😠

Whenever I get so mad all the time, I used to count on a scale of 1 to 10 or 100 above. How angry can I get? Or maybe put on headphones and listen some information about how to release my anger in a MP3 player.