First Day Of Summer

"We'll spend the rest of our lives running. But at least...it's warm around the fire. But it doesn't have to be all bad, right? I mean, at least we have each other. And the best part is: now that we're felons, we don't have to return anything we borrowed. You're the best bad influence ever! All we have to do is make them last for the rest of our lives! It's 'pants on fire'. If you're going to be that way....I'll eat it myself! Did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?! Let's vow never to borrow anything without permission again!" (Episode: 'The Life Of Crime')

"I kept you up all night with my nocturnal outbursts? I did something so dumb to myself that even you would laugh uncontrollably at me. Promise you won't laugh? Keep your natural remedies to yourself. Manly dudes like me don't need them. A tough guy like me can show up to work whenever he wants. We all know you weaker folk can't afford to waste it. Tough guys don't like to repeat themselves. I made it all up so I could keep from looking stupid." (Episode: 'Blackened Sponge')

"Up with bubbles, down with air. Nematodes are people too! Squidward smells...GOOD. We were only using our sentence enhancers. I was trying...what I meant to say was...some things slip out. Let's just say he said a certain word that you said we wouldn't say and this particular word happens to be number 11 in the 13 words you said shouldn't be said. A foul word shall never pass our lips. We'll be good citizens." (Episode: 'Sailor Mouth')

"You're not still upset about that whole nevr accomplished anything in your life thing? Why don't you come with me to work? Maybe seeing me totally fulfilled with cheer you up. I cannot keep covering for you! Not my spatula...the thing I hold nearest and dearest to my heart." (Episode: 'Stanley Squarepants') - Spongebob

" (Episode: 'Stanley Squarepants') - Spongebob

Your POV

Your POV

Today is the first day of summer! School is done. Now, it's time to have some fun in my life. I am a super huge Spongebob fan rather than a fan of Nintendo games. I like Spongebob games too. Some have epic battles, hilarious moments and great dialogues.

It was much better than a kid's show. The lines are totally catchy or probably relatable; like the so-called story of the 'ugly barnacle', 'the collection of secrets', 'FUTURE!'...etc. The songs are so good and memorable, nostalgic episodes from worst to best but some includes dark humor or hidden jokes.