Tough And Tiny

New relatable character: Imagine if you are like Tiff Ebrum from Nintendo's 'Kirby Right Back At Ya!' in this story.
* the Cappy who lives in a little village square called Cappy Town
* stayed in Castle Dedede with her parents and brother Tuff
* best friends with Kirby, Falolo, Falala and other Cappy kids
* likes to read books such as history, philosophy...etc.
* high-strung, childish, idealistic, playful and naive
* full of determination yet somewhat angry and hotheaded
* has quirks or quick wits
* optimistic and sassy nature
* a total dislike of her heated argument towards King Dedede and his snail henchmen Escargoon
* her Japanese name 'Fumu'

"Why shouldn't I be just an assistant?! I knew this wasn't a good idea...they already know somebody who knews about quality! I've been sittin' here all day fixin' every one of these crummy drawings!! It will be ready the day after tomorrow!" (Episode: 'Cartoon Buffoon')

"But I've got one brain and you three bullies haven't gotten any." (Episode: 'The School Scam')

"We used to have lives BEFORE television!" (Episode: 'Un-Reality TV')

"When old King Dedede came to town, he got off his throne and his pants fell down!" (Episode: 'eNeMeE Elementary')

Your POV

I lived in a mansion, 10 times bigger than a castle which it was far away from the big city to keep me secure from the disturbance and noisy neighborhood out there. But it's okay...I can live with it a lot easier than that.

My parents were rich, millions and millions of money while doing all the hardwork. Everything went well, if you ask me. Our mansion is amazing, had beautiful decorations, fabric and furniture. Every piece on each side of the walls are magnificent.

Overlooking to see downhill, the city surrounded with bright lights all over the place at every night and by morning and afternoon, the veiw was awesome and so freshly green. The flowers, trees, pastures, grass...so nostalgically perfect to spend outdoors for a picnic or a party celebration. It's more wonderful to watch and it makes me realize how big and small it looks.

What about my social life? Well, it was a bit difficult and infuriating. School is totally a mess of things back there and I'm not good at it. To be honest, I'm not quite sure about that. When I tried to get my allowance or stuff like that, it gets boring a lot.

I guess being rich really fits well. It goes on and on...I love living here with my parents so that I can finally be in peace and quiet, relaxation or spend on a weekend alone. I like to read books such as romance, bible or write fanfiction stories to work on my vivid imagination and to keep it in private.

I'll never let anyone to ruin my silent moment while my parents are at work. I absolutely love my life in this serene place but instead living down there. It sure is give me so many distractions, especially at school. It sucks all the time. I just can't handle it.

I'm also a spoiled brat when it comes to public. I always ranted about money that I can afford, the family needs, shopping...etc. But to my parents; they told me to be patient. Well, I'm being impatient and I couldn't wait any longer. I'm beginning to hate it or ignore the topic. Ugh, never mind that.

I'm as spoiled as Tiff Ebrum. Being the Nintendo fan I was, I was starting to act like her while watching 'Kirby Right Back At Ya!' on every Saturdays. Of course, the mansion had full Wifi connection, strong enough to get signal from the city. It's okay, by the way.

I love watching old and new videogame shows, instead of anime filled with annoying characters, cheesy dialogue, hilarious Japanese or English dubs, hyperactive moments...etc. But this one is my favorite. Like Pokemon, Megaman, Animal Crossing...etc.