I Am A Self-Individual Ambivert

Note: 'Ambivert' means in both introvert and extrovert.

"It's hard to get my beauty sleep when people keep dropping junk on my head. Serving local morons, heart-stopping, artery-clogging garbage, masquerading as food. Welcome to the worst part of my job...working with him. His genuis was unrecognized....in a word, his myriad of talents were wasted. You wouldn't know quality if it hit you in the face." (Episode: 'The Play's The Thing')

"I had no idea...the depth of his delusion is awe inspiring. I don't care. This is so worth it!" (Episode: 'Little Yellow Book')

"Why don't you use it for good deeds? You better fix my nose, or you'll hear from my lawyer! Well, Squiddy...I guess this is your new life. And this is your new bed. Goodnight, old life. I'll miss you." (Episode: 'Giant Squidward')

"Would you two mind stopping with your baby games?! Didn't anybody tell you it's the break of dawn?! When are you two gonna grow up? And everybody knows that grown-ups NEVER play with kids! In the hopes that a quiet, grown-up neighborhood will prevail at last. Moving me one step closer to peace and blissy tranquility. We need to start with personal grooming for your grown-up makeover! I am ashamed and disgusted by you, people! Don't you know what TERRIBLE performance when you see it?!" (Episode: 'Squidward's School For Grown-Ups') - Squidward Tentacles

 We need to start with personal grooming for your grown-up makeover! I am ashamed and disgusted by you, people! Don't you know what TERRIBLE performance when you see it?!" (Episode: 'Squidward's School For Grown-Ups') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

Your POV

I am an 'ambivert', which it meant by between introvert and extrovert. Of course, I can do it on my own...mine alone and individually. But, one more thing; I am also a Squidward. If I were like him, I stressed out quickly and become how tired my life is.

Whenever I've been throughout the whole day, week or a month, I just find it somewhat boring and exhausting as it gets. And very tough times too. I don't know what else should I say, except the fact that I'm being contented towards my own personality.

Being an ambivert sure is hard. My life is a lot of hardwork; with an unhappy expression on my face which means that I worn out all the time because I change my mood...faster than flipping the pages of a book. Oh well, here goes my hopes and dreams.