A Message In A Bottle

Note: Imagine this is your love letter for your beloved hero. 😘😘

Your POV

Your POV

It's almost Valentine's Day and I can't wait for this moment to give my special someone: a message in a bottle with a heart charm. A piece of paper tied in a red ribbon and add some designs and a spray of floral/girly perfume for the final finishing touch.

I want him to confess me and give him a Valentine card as a symbol of love. It was really romantic...I just wished for a boy or a man who treat me properly with respect and care for me whenever I feel upset or sad. That's the boy I liked.

I was walking to the park where my old boyfriend is waiting there and hand me a gift box of yummy chocolates. With a bottle in my hands, I don't want to ruin my special moment on a holiday. But when I got there, I saw him with another girl on their first kiss. I froze.

Then, he saw me...standing there heartbroken, tears spilling out. He walked over me to apologize but I slapped him so hard right across the face, pushed him forcefully and snapped fingers at him as a result for cheating me on purpose. And then, I ran away from him.

I finally reached my way to the beach where I can see large boulders in great shape and sizes. I stood on top of the rocky shoreline as I watched the waves splashing, cool breeze blew through my hair and the cawing sound of seagulls flying around in the sky.

This is the location where I loved to spend time with my boyfriend on a first date....summer romance. Making sand castles or hearts like little kids, holding hands together and our first kiss. I don't want to forget that moment....but we broke. It breaks my heart. Back then, it was perfect. And now, it totally sucks.

I gripped the bottle in my hands, quivering and shaking as I placed it against my chest and stared into the sky, tears choking me. With that, I began to pray....praying and begging as I pleaded for a miracle. After I prayed, I stared at my Valentine bottle for a minute before I placed a small kiss on it as for good luck.

Then, I dropped the bottle in the water, watching it float towards the seas out of sight as I waved goodbye in return. I yelled to it...as if only a messenger could send me back a Valentine or someone out there could give me a sign. Maybe God knows how to deal with my love life problem. I began to walk back home, tears still flowing in my eyes.

*~Timeskip~*

I haven't eaten or do something else. I ended drinking wine, the color of a heart is been broken to pieces. Whimpering, let out pained sobs and my heart started to suffer in such sweet sorrow and emptiness. I don't want to see my old boyfriend ever again.

Images of him swarming gravely deep inside my memory....like the time we watched a horror movie. I was so scared to death and I'm always in his lap. Going out at the fancy restaurant for a nice dinner. It was the happiest day of my life....but right now, I'm not actually that happy either.