Question Of The Day #10

Did you know that all the 'Spongebob Squarepants' characters portrayed as the deadly sins? (I'm not kidding!) SPOILER ALERT! Be warned for this specific question.

1. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Deadly sin: Lust
- A psychological force of producing intense wanting for an object
- A circumstance fulfilling the emotion
- Strong desire to make everything perfect or faultless
- Lusts for life and loves the affection from both friends and foes
- Often stopping at nothing to finish the tasks or work especially in public
- Intense sexual or emotional desire

Quotes
* "You are the best BAD INFLUENCE ever!" ('Life Of Crime')
* "If it wasn't for your 'forever glue', I wouldn't be stuck in this thing! I guess crying does solve your problems after all." ('Stuck In The Wringer')
* "It was a moment of weakness. All that glitters is not gold" ('All That Glitters')
* "Magic conch shell, will I ever get married?" ('Club Spongebob')
* "While the elements rage outside, we will snuggle in here and pass the time by playing tic-tac-toe, and drinking hot cocoa, and doing jigsaw puzzles, and watching TV, and playing board games, and drinking hot tea...oh yeah, we'll be drinking." ('Pineapple Fever')

2. PATRICK STAR
Deadly sin: Sloth
- Reluctance to work or make an effort
- Ridiculously lazy and loves to eat too much food (including slimy waters inside of a cave, 'nature patties', garbage...etc. So DISGUSTING that can make you vomit!! 😬😬)
- Unemployed, naked and sleeps a lot
- Excessive laziness, brainless and dumb
- Being psychopathic due to his stupidity
- Acting like a smart genius

Quotes
* "Have you learned NOTHING about sharing?" ('Yours, Mine And Mine')
* "You can't always expect my usual brand of stupidity. I'd like to mix it up a bit." ('The Card')
* "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a doctor. There appears to be a little bit of swelling." ('The Splinter')
* "Well, I don't tell you how to live your life!" ('Krusty Towers')
* "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. If only you can see how stupid you sound right now." (I'm With Stupid')

3. SQUIDWARD TENTACLES
Deadly sin: Wrath
- Very extreme anger chiefly in used for humorous rhetorical effect
- Known for hating everything, brutally and physically tortured or injured
- Hates his job, neighbors and the Bikini Bottom citizens just to torment him
- Delusional about his talents
- Almost everyone considers him to be very terrible or miserable
- Uncontrolled feelings of anger, hatred and arrogance

Quotes
* "I'll tell you. I was trying to get away from him!" ('Boating Buddies')
* "A good neighbor doesn't bother me on Sunday!!" ('Good Neighbors')
* "I can't hang out here all night. I've got a life! Here, please hit me as hard as you can." ('Graveyard Shift')
* "Everybody's an IDIOT except for me. Well, it's true." ('I Had An Accident')
* "No people. That's great! Because....I HATE people! I hate people, people hate me!" ('Spongebob's Place')