Autumn Is Here

Your POV

I watched when leaves starting to fall, shades of orange, crunchy and dried. Mixed with yellows and reds. A sign of the autumn season, which means....it's almost Halloween. As the when blows, I can see the decorations around town.

Pumpkins, white ghosts, spider webs, vampire bats, witches, skeletons and scary masks. Most of all, there's some bags of tasty candy when the kids loved to go outside. They are getting ready for trick-or-treating and dressed up in kinds of costumes. That sure looks like fun. It also reminds me of a cosplay convention. Spooky...

There are some people love spending time with their party on Halloween, such as watching horror movies just to scare them off for fun or enter a creepy haunted house, music and laughter. The candlelights of the jack-o-lanterns with faces carved on them.

They sure had a good time alright. My mind starting to linger questions inside my head. I was thinking....I wonder if someone out there who wants to give me a present on Halloween...I can tell. Maybe a soft scarf with a Triforce print on it (from 'Hyrule Warriors'). A knee-length fancy dress for dinner, a ring or stuff like that. In my dreams...

Is he handsome? I hope if he were my knight in shining armor on a majestic white horse. And for dessert, maybe he'll treat me with some sugar cookies or chocolates that shaped like skulls, pumpkins, spiders....etc. Share with a kiss to my cheek, hold my both hands entwined for comfort.

If he was my angel in disguise, I want to tell him how I feel on this year. If love will find me a perfect someone, the daring babe who will be my boyfriend. I'm sure he's out there, I just know it. So hot and stunning...

What if he'll think of me? And I think of him too. Ohh, I hope Halloween is going downhill for me. I'm pretty sure I'll find the answer soon. Words cannot speak to how they do or how they act. I felt my heart dropped by the short minute.

As autumn leaves continues to fall, I can feel the same feeling about this. I just couldn't seem to get over it. My sad life is like the leaves there, it's green color changed into a dead orange form. Telling me that I can move on or live happily in peace.

As I watched the decorations hanging on the walls or windows outside, slowly swayed by the wind....as same as the leaves do. I sighed deeply at the sight, kind of makes me realize how quiet this town is and so lonely.

I was sitting on the couch while reading a gossip magazine. The room is silent; no noises, no distractions and no more annoyance. This is the life....nothing like a cup of hot cocoa will warm me up for a bit. I just want some 'me' time.

After reading for 45 minutes, I sighed before I put the magazine on the table and stretch my arms out. Then, I should probably take a cool bath to calm down my nerves. I covered my whole body as I curled in a ball. I don't mind about the cold anyway...

Still, it brought shivers tingling down to my spine and my skin turned pale like snow. I put on a drop of floral shampoo and body wash to make me feel fresh. I sighed deeply again, my temples are now relaxed by the cold waters.

After taking a bath, I wrapped in a big towel to dry myself as I walked back to my room. Brushing my hair smoothly with a comb to make it silky and then, use a hair dryer. Change my clothes into a nightgown that reached to my knees, exposing my back.

As I climbed onto the bed and then, I glanced at the window one last time as the sky giving a cloudy atmosphere. Leaves are blown by the chill winds everywhere, on the street or the yards. I sighed once more.

If only I get to meet my precious angel up there...I wonder what's heaven is like. I prayed for this very moment to come, I wished for a way to find love. I always dreamed about him and I just want to impress him on this Halloween season. This could be my only chance.