Cupid's Arrows

Your POV

What's it like being in love? Happy? Inspired? Sad? Those emotions swirling around my head. I wonder if the angel Cupid will make my dreams come true on Valentine's Day. Or if only God knows who can give me a sign when I meet my true love. I know who he is...

I sighed at the thought. Imagine myself with a man who courted me with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates; my personal favorite. Being the gentleman of my dreams disguised as an angel from the heavens above.

What if he'll give me a jar of heart containers inside? If the jar is full, it's the only gift I ever wanted and I will cherish it. I prayed for the sake of my heart's happiness on this special holiday. If I have found a perfect boy or a man who liked me, I'll be happy.

 If I have found a perfect boy or a man who liked me, I'll be happy

He'll confess to me with all the love I deserve the most. When it's my free time, I'd like to watch cheezy romance movies on television at home...only a way to find me a better lover who treat me well. Show me some affection or I'll get drunk crazy in love.

Maybe I'll write a letter to him as a message to deliver with love stitched on the inside. I just wished if only a Valentine will make me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world. I love him and he loves me back. He's the one who win my heart, no matter what it takes.

He's the key to my heart, the Cupid to my Psyche. He's my only inspiration is worth for me. The one who sets my heart on fire, sizzling with love like fireworks mixed with magical colors. I just want my life filled with pure joy and eternal happiness.

I was at the park, sitting on a bench while I stared into the blue sky. Well, there's nobody around here. I has holding a heart-shaped balloon attached to a string with a love letter tied to it; with a touch of a red bow, perfume, designs and also, a deep red kiss mark on the paper. 💋💋💋

I dressed in a scarlet red dress with floral designs on the bottom part of my skirt

I dressed in a scarlet red dress with floral designs on the bottom part of my skirt. After a short minute, I stood up from the bench as the cool breeze began to pick up like a whirlwind. The blue sky is now covered a blanket of white clouds, shadowing the surface around under me. I shuddered slightly, goosebumps crawled through my skin.