Karma's A Barnacle Head

"Why can't I get to sleep? Some winks and everything....and everyday clearly stinks. Will you psychopaths keep it down?! HORRIBLE! I haven't slept for three days!! I've got an audition with the Bikini Bottom Philharmonic Orchestra tomorrow morning and I'm a nervous wreck! Normally, I jump up and scream when you appear like that. But I'm so tired...I'm just gonna take your stupid advice. I envy you common people, for I am in COMPLETE control." (Episode: 'Snooze You Loze')

"Hark, the oder you seek is before you. Do tell what's troubling you so! Sounds like you better stop bothering me and put on your thinking cap. It's simply not for sale, not even for a million dollars. It's not yours to sell! These idiots have been causing a ruckus...interrupting my beauty sleep...I want sleep! Don't I get a phone call?" (Episode: 'Fiasco!')

"Now please fall and get seriously hurt! I'm gonna clobber you! Will you two shut up about that stupid show?! Hey, super dorks! Your turn to take out the garbage. Because these two costumed creeps chased them out. So you read comics. Don't worry....lots of perfectly immature adults read comics. Too long I have suffered living between you two ninnies! I shall finally exact my exquisite revenge!" (Episode: 'Mermaid Pants')

"Somebody's been feeding sea urchins in this neighborhood and they invested my house. I'll be staying at a hotel for the next few days for peace and quiet. How does that make me lucky? Maybe I'm not relaxed enough....you stay away from me!! I don't wanna see you either of you in any part of this hotel! I'm warning you! I wanna be alone!" (Episode: 'Jolly Lodgers') - Squidward Tentacles

you stay away from me!! I don't wanna see you either of you in any part of this hotel! I'm warning you! I wanna be alone!" (Episode: 'Jolly Lodgers') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

Your POV

My karma is the worst part of my life. I have struggled on trying to control or get ahold of my emotions. A part of me is nothing but a living hell the crap out of my marbles. It's making me sick and tired of all this load of barnacles, for Neptune's sake.

Oh, puh-lease! I feel like I should've gotten out of my bed for nothing. Once in a while, I just hate my life on a daily routine. It goes on and on....over and over repeating in a loop, from morning to evening. Why do you ask? Well, my 24-hour schedule goes like this.

I woke up early, make breakfast, take a bubble bath, go out grocery shopping at the mall, read a 'Legend Of Zelda' yaoi manga while I was having a cup of hot cocoa by the fireplace. Work as a cash register at a fast-food restaurant, water the garden, pedicure my nails...etc.