Deep And Shallow

Note: The pictures are belong to Popcap, 'Insaniquarium' and 'Feeding Frenzy'. I do not own them.

 I do not own them

Your POV

Your POV

I feel myself as deep as the ocean and as shallow as the waves. Like schools of big and small fish, that some are cannot be caught. Go with the flow, just like the beach under the sun on every summer. Feel the warm or cool breeze through my hair, shivers down to my spine.

Imagine the coral reef are like the forest at the bottom of sea, instead of appearing on land in a sandy desert. No waters everywhere...only where I can see seashells and other kinds of species such as clams, sand dollars, sea flowers, starfishes, spiral shells...etc.

The ocean is really deep as when my life turned upside down like a sinking old ship. If it's shallow, the sand looks exactly like the beach waves. If I were a fish in the sea, I could stretch my fins and swim away. Follow the current to help me guide my way when I get lost.

Today is summer season, I just want to run away and I chase the sun. Spread my arms high, footprints on the soft sand. A wide smile on my face and my hearts starts to uplift with tears of pure happiness and sadness. A dream like that can be so fun and amazing.

As I waited and waited for the moment to come, there I can finally get to meet the love of my life. I wonder what's this guy of my dreams would look like? I bet he's handsome, carved by angels. So daring to take a hot picture, incredibly sexy that gives me nosebleed.

Kiss my hand, feeling secured in his strong arms....I started to visualize he was my angel in disguise. But....dreams are not for real. Some that didn't come true like a wishing star in the night sky, just to wait for it to come back.

I sighed deeply at my sad thoughts. I just hoped if my angel were here to take me away, I can be happy around him as long as I like. Sleep with him on a super soft, cottony feather bed made of clouds, the sweet scent of flowers like women's perfume.

Dance with him under the sunset on a summer romance. Tell him that I love him with all of my heart can take it. I wished he was real but...just a fictional character rather than a spiritual being. Why can't they be real? It's really hard to find a guy who's the exact perfect type for me. I know who he is.