Sweet Sixteen

Your POV

Today is the luckiest day. Now, I wonder what's my gift on my birthday? Let me think for a second....would it be a piece of a heart container or someone who I love the most? If I found him, I will be happy in the whole wide world and also, I want to make it perfect.

I can't tell about that much so I was just guessing. I want to know what could be my precious present. I wonder what's in it for me? Being the bashful type I am when I try to receive a gift on my sweet sixteen, especially for him. Everything will be alright, I'm sure...

I bet he's hot, cute and charming. If he was here on my birthday, I can't help it but blush everytime I see him. Maybe he will bring me a bouquet of flowers or a soft scarf which that smells like him. The scent of intense musk mixed with floral fragrance.

This is my first time I have to confess him on my sweet sixteen. He'll cheer me up when I get sad and give me lots of kisses while we both holding hands under the table entwined together, not to show it to everyone because we're a couple. Well, how come I never met him anyway? Not exactly...

But apparently, he was just a vision in my head. I don't know why I had these sudden imaginations like that. When I look at him, his daring smiles always made my heart melt. I wonder if that blonde-haired boy rushes to my side and comforted me, hugs and cuddles.

Or wrap his soft scarf around my neck to make me feel safe while he soothes my head and kiss my cheek. But what if he doesn't like me back? That's the big problem. I don't think if I'm ready for this to make it happen. What a day...

There's gotta be something. What am I supposed to do on my sweet sixteenth birthday? What if he doesn't show up? I'll be dumped or get crushed. I feel like nothing without him. This is gonna be one pain in the neck, I always say. Why do I bother this time?

Actually, this could be my only chance to impress him if I have to do it myself. There must be a better way for me to get over this to make him mine. But the major issue of my problem is....what if he likes someone else, instead of me? It keeps repeating in my mind.

Those are the worst consequences, to be honest. My love life has come to a terrible end. If he hates me, I imagined him shoved his hand inside my chest, pulled out my heart forcefully as I was unable to breathe. He then says, 'you won't be needing this'. 💔💔

It torned me apart and my love story has messed up terribly. The vision was meant to be my emotions and all the feelings I have ever felt towards him and I broked up pretty badly. I tried to win his heart but failed over and over again. What's wrong with me?

When I could think about him, I just walk away in shame as I let my head down which it can leads me to a very, very deep depression. Am I the one who's being targeted in a situation or worst case scenario like that? I don't think so probably...

Great, now I feel even more depressed, sadder and lonelier....on my sixteenth birthday. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Ugh, what's the point? My love story is over. But I guess I was wrong...I was too late to have him. This is giving me a hard time.

I never had the guts to tell him how I feel. This could be my special day and now it's ruined for good. I thought love is supposed to make me happy. But no, it doesn't solve my problems if I never had one last chance to confess him in time. My ship has sailed away.

He can't see me or never notices me. I was stuck in the middle of the crowd which is too loud for my ears. He does likes someone else. Look at him, he's happy with the new girl he loves. That was the first time I fell in love with the blonde-haired boy who doesn't exist to my perfect world.

'You don't like me, do you?', I said to him. He just stared down at me with disappointment. The look on that girl's face...she then give me a death glare in the eyes that are filled with jealousy and disgust which causes to balled up my hands into fists.