International 'Boring' Day

"Do you REALLY think that billboard is more important than my musical genius? Become famous, revenge later..." (Episode: 'The Suction Cup Symphony')

"Another beautiful Sunday....nothing can ruin my good mood today! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!! I would rather beaten to a pulp! I HATE you a little less now. Of all the garbage that comes out of your mouth, this is the least ANNOYING." (Episode: 'Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful')

"By running around and screaming like a banshee?! Maybe you should start acting a little more....NORMAL!! How about you start by....getting away from me, you little creature! I know you're just waiting to say something STUPID. I've been meaning to say this, but I've come to appreciate your demeanor lately." (Episode: 'Not Normal')

"You have cried 43 times. So far today, and it's NOT 2:00 yet! It's a quick montage of flashbacks I've edited together that shows the hundreds of tears you have cried over the years. I bet you can't go the rest of the day without crying. If you cry one tear BEFORE midnight, you have to wash my bike, clean out my rain gutters, and do all my yard work for a YEAR!! You've outdone yourself. He'll be crying in ten minutes." (Episode: 'A Day Without Tears') - Squidward Tentacles (Nickelodeon's 'Spongebob Squarepants')

Your POV

Your POV

I am such a grouch, a piece of barnacle crap who doesn't care about people's business. I hate everyone....like I'm about to explode in so much anger and hatred. I am single and secluded on my own. I can have the best of times all alone by myself. What could be even more worse than this?

Everybody except me because I'm such a laughingstock of the whole town. I don't make contact with others. This is why I don't like going outside ever. They insulted me that I have no talent and I am an introvert. I love playing my ocarina instead of a looney clarinet. I'm interested in mostly visual or scenic arts imstead of self-portrait.

My subconscious mind starting to ask questions. What is wrong with me? Do people think I'm claustrophobic, like afraid of Santa Claus? No, it doesn't! I can't take it anymore. I should just move to another town to get some relaxation. Maybe change my name into so-called 'What Zit Too Ya'. What kind of a ridiculous name is that?!