Magical Emotions

Note: Insert any 'GRIS' soundtrack you like. This game deals how to cope with 5 stages of grief. Play the music if you want while reading the story. She had the most beautiful singing voice (by Berlinist). 🎮🎮

Your POV

I let my emotions erupt because of my grief. It hurts so much...all my life is I can feel an excruciating pain that has been stabbed my skin like sharp knives pierced through my soulless flesh. Why do I deserve this?!

I couldn't focus or do anything right. I did something badly wrong and it's all my fault. Even though I encountered the painful things towards my loved ones but they won't listen, despite for my loss. I failed to protect myself from the dangers out there.

I'm such a total scaredy cat. I began to fear about the consequences I caused sudden damage. I never even got the chance to prove myself worthy enough. And to make matters worse, negative thoughts were now swirling inside my mind that has driven me to insanity.

I have a lack of self. I can't be able to fight back. I just couldn't stand these kind of feelings any longer. As I try to make contact with everyone, I lost my voice when I become sad and lonely. I grieve both emotionally and mentally.

It doesn't matter right now. I just don't fell like it anyway. Everything is falling apart...I was abruptly torned to shreds. The bloody scars that has appeared on my skin and some bruises, all that's left because of the bullying.

I screamed, yelled and shouted for help but nobody out there who will help or hear me. I always get left behind, being with someone else who makes me feel so alone in the world. Why do I have to be like this?! I should just want to hide my face with a plain-looking mask to avoid people so that no one will see me cry. It shields me for secure.

I lost my way...to find something so important or valuable to me. Deep in my darkest memories; and what's inside is my emotions to make it a bit magical and beautiful. Without magic, my world will lost all of my precious colors, like a painting portrait.

Washed away, crumble into the dust, fell in an endless void, trapped in an empty space of nothingness....the holy temples within me has now fallen to ruin, destroyed and damaged. I am unable to put the pieces back together. This is hopeless and I'm done with my life terribly. Good grief...

The magic symbolizes as my emotions I have felt in my whole life. Imagine it like a rollercoaster or a rough journey on where should I have to find my true colors. It makes me complete on where to find my missing emotions.

Whenever I got struggled with grief, I can't seem to move on. However, I am weak inside and I was being held by these dark energy that has haunted my dreams when I get to sleep. It gives me nightmares so horribly and I was a bit timid, afraid and scared.

My mood changes quickly throughout the whole week or a month, despite of my deep stress. I was having a mental breakdown. As my days goes on and on, I suddenly become downhearted. I see all my expressions fade away, somber filled my veins like a spirit.