Broken Imagination

Note: To those who haven't played this game entitled 'GRIS' (top image), it tells the story about the loss of her mother and an emotional journey coping with grief.

Color of the five stages/temples
* DENIAL (desert) - white, black
* ANGER (mountain) - red
* BARGAINING (forest) - green
* DEPRESSION (underwater) - blue
* ACCEPTANCE (moonlight) - yellow

Your POV

I was suffering with grief because the loss of my loved ones who died by a tragic accident. I let myself down, I failed everything and I couldn't focus on my work; especially in public. My brain is overwhelmed by these negative emotions that drives me to insanity.

The pain is like needles, daggers or pair of scissors that sliced through my flesh. I am a filthy mess. I was caged inside and trapped in metallic chains, unable to find my way to escape. I did badly wrong and it's my fault.What have I done? I am ruined, mistreated, insulted and mentally stabbed.

My heart is torn apart in thousand pieces. My world is shattered, all my dreams are broken...everything took away my true colors. I lost my path to move on. My body is a dead battery, eyes with noticeable bags from crying or tiredness.

I have a rough difficult life. Nobody loves me...I started to become distant and isolated away from them. I was being left behind like I didn't exist. I am the victim who gets excruciating severe torture, physical abuse, well-deserved punishments....all of it.

I encountered bad things that horribly happened to me. I survived from the sheer torment leaving me into the deep abyss and my own dark side is getting much worse. I was targeted by those people who kept on bullying me like I had a bacterial contamination.

Note: 'Bacterial Contamination' by Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. If you watch it on YouTube, this is a terrifying HORROR music video about a girl who gets targeted and being bullied by her classmates at school. You'll get a pure nightmare fuel for this!!!! So spooky!! 👻👻 😱😱 👹👹

A kind of unknown disease that gives me nightmarish visions and flashbacks. Inner demons of hate, madness, cruelty and disarray. Horrifying enough that has taken my soul. Every bloody scar, wounds or bruises are reminders of the memories I have suffered.

Countless times I've been through the whole day. I suddenly feel depressed and I mentally accused by my self-harm miserable life. I should just want to kill myself because nobody cares about me! But....I'm afraid to die or I'll be sent to Hell for eternity.

Most of the things I get so scared and the pain is too much for me to take or to handle. I wished to make it stop but it keeps on coming. Why do I feel like this?! I was abused thousand times. I became a loser loner, traumatized and taunted by my guilt trip towards the ones I don't listen to.

I just want to put my hands and cover my ears tightly hard enough to prevent from the loud noises. Shut my eyes and then, I screamed at the top of my lungs to make it go away as I stuffed my face with a pillow, trying not to let anyone hear my screams. Let out pained sobs, I still hear it and it's awful!!

'Oh God, please STOP! Make it stop!!', my subconsciousness yelled mentally.

It just keeps on going and going, over and over. I'm about to lose control of my tantrum. I don't know what to do. I can't fight back...it's too strong. Then, I gripped my head as I shook violently, voices circling my mind. I think I'm getting a headache for this.

I can't take it anymore and I just can't stand it any longer. I don't want to be here....I have to run away from that sound that haunts my dreams so badly. I want some peace and quiet to relieve my stressful breakdown.