The Little Blonde-Haired Boy With Blue Eyes

Note: 'Little Blonde-Haired Boy' is sounded like the 'Little Red-Haired Girl', right? I just made up that title for Link. By the way, I don't own 'Peanuts' or any characters of this story. Thank you and have a Happy Valentine's Day! 😄😄 💝💝

"If that little red-headed girl is looking at me with this stupid bag over my head, she must think I'm the biggest fool alive

"If that little red-headed girl is looking at me with this stupid bag over my head, she must think I'm the biggest fool alive. But if she'd never notice it. On the other hand....I can tell if she's looking, until I take it off! Then again, if I never take it off I'll never have to know if she was looking or not. On the other hand...it's very hard to breathe in here." (Episode: 'You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown')

"Here I am, reading 'War And Peace' and everyone else is at dance class having fun. Maybe I should go over to the class and just look in, and see what they're all doing..." (Episode: 'Happy New Year, Charlie Brown')

"That has to be the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to me in my whole life." (Episode: 'You're Not Elected, Charlie Brown')

"I'm DYING, and all I hear is INSULTS!!!" (Episode: 'A Boy Named Charlie Brown')

Your POV

I've never met a first boyfriend in my life because I'm just too shy, quiet and distant and I can't control the blush suddenly appeared on my face. If he was starting to look at me towards my direction, I covered myself with a brown paper bag with eyeholes on it, being the bashful person I am.

Without noticing it, I heard him laugh. I was so totally flushed with redness like a rose. I was so embarassed and I felt every nerve of my body starting to shake like a leaf as I twiddle my fingers and digging my foot onto the ground in unease. Good grief...

I was thinking about a special gift for him but I'm afraid that I can't do it. When he tried to say 'hello' to me, I back away slightly and I didn't answer or reply something to him. I just can't do it anymore. I'm so sure if I'm ready for a romantic relationship.

I'll be crushed by the minute...like I was being ripped apart to pieces. I found myself lost without love. Hatred and jealousy turned into sadness and loneliness. I just thought love was supposed to make me very happy but I'm not. It always depressed me.

Lost love, unrequited love...what's the difference between the two? Nothing in common. I don't feel anything for love. Without love, I should just stay single and likely to remain that way forever and ever. I sighed deeply at the thought.

What's the feeling of being in love? Maybe Cupid knows what to do about it. If I could think of a perfect boy of my dreams, he'll be glad to see the new me. Confess to me when I feel sad or alone. Made me a cup of warm chocolate or give me a comfy Valentine sweater stitched to the inside.

That's the perfect one for me. Unlike the others, if I haven't found him yet, I'll become depressed again. I imagine myself isolated in the darkness until a hand from a brave angel took me into his arms in a warm embrace, safe and sound as I cried at night.