A 'Megged Up' Love Story

Note: Who do you want to ship with Meg Griffin from 'Family Guy'?
* Anthony (Lois steals and forced to kiss him by making out)
* Kevin Swanson (Joe Swanson's son)
* Kent Lastname (gay boy who likes Chris from James Woods High)
* Jeff Campbell (the nudist)
* Justin (half-cut body on a wagon)
* Luke Dillonhall (wanted jailbird convict in Quahog prison)
* Doug (the boy with black hair who wants to have 'ear sex' with Meg)
* Chad (from the cruise ship)
* Michael Milano (the doctor from the Quahog hospital)
* Toby (the boy steals Meg's kidney to a black market on Valentine's Day)
* Eli (the Amish boy)
* Prince Faisal (the Arabian prince)

Dishonorable mentions:
* Brian Griffin (the white dog)
* Neil Goldman (redhead nerd boy with glasses, Mort Goldman's son)
* Jake Tucker (the upside-down face, Tom Tucker's son)
* Glenn Quagmire (the neighbor next door, playboy who likes chicks)
* Adam West (the mayor of Quahog)
* Tom Tucker (news reporter)

Total: 18 all-in-one

In 'Family Guy', there are some of the classic/modern episodes have gotten way too far and now, the writers are turned out for the worst....including against Meg. Do you know how they treated her like a boy? Stabbed in the back for no stupid reasons?

She is the most HATED 'Squidward' character of the show! Her episodes are mostly....TORTURE PORNS. Just how many times she gets abused and tormented like a victim of bullying. Some other people mispronounced her name wrong (Mel, Megatron, Greg); now compare to Squidward (Tennisballs, Tentpoles, Tortellini).

Anyway...this story has cringe in this chapter so you better be warned!

"I can't BELIEVE this is happening to me! I can NEVER go back to school again!" (Season #4)

"I tried everything but it's hopeless! He's going to kill me! I can already picture my funeral!" (Season #16)

"Neil like me first, and I was gonna go out with him when I was ready to settle for him. Get your own spaz!" (Season #3)

"I can't believe my stupid parents are gonna spend five days following stupid old KISS around. It's painful." (Season #3) - Meg Griffin

" (Season #3) - Meg Griffin