A Trip To Heaven

Your POV

I just wondered something...is there a trip to heaven up there? What really is heaven like? Let me try to picture it....is it a paradise filled with greener pastures surrounded with colorful flowers? A memory from the past? An otherworldly dimension? Or beautiful castle like the Temple of God?

I'm pretty sure of that. I'm being the religious person of the family and I am also a (insert your religion). I have faith within me and I still believe in God. But I'll let anyone to tell them about my belief so I have to keep it in secret and hide it.

I'm on a schedule...always going to church every Sunday, read bible books or magazines, something like that can help me in my own personal daily life instead of watching Christian movies. The first time I discovered religion was when I looked into the sign of the cross.

I prayed every hour, day and night. If only God knows that heaven is for real. I got to find out and I want to know everything. The bible says 'God created the world, the universe, every living things like the animals and humans; both male and female. The skies are once called the heavens and lastly, beneath underground where a fiery pit is located is called hell.'

That's the biblical verse found in the Book of Revelation or Genesis, I think? I'm sure of that either. Sometimes when I feel down, I'd like to look in the sky and imagine if I had a guardian angel would come down and take me away to a better place. Well, that will be okay.

Or...if I had nothing to do, I also like to play Nintendo games at home just for fun and entertainment for my childish dreams. I never told anyone or anybody why I am a huge fan of those, especially when it comes to playing.

My favorite games like 'Kirby', 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon', 'Super Smash Bros', 'The Legend Of Zelda'...or any videogame I like, instead of playing anime games. I imagined myself if I could enter in a world like that, I'd be happy to see lots of many memorable characters that came to life, so exhilerating and full of excitement.

I sighed sadly but I don't think if they are all real...they're just both fictional and virtual that made them so popular, famous and just what the president of the game company created them which it looked surreal to see in HD like in a 3D movie. Well, far from that...

It's so boring here in the house. What am I going to do? And where am I supposed to go? Then, my brain suddenly hatched a slightest idea. I want to go outside just to refresh my mind. I changed myself some new clothes, put on a black hoodie and a pair of converse shoes.

I ran downstairs and eat my lunch before going somewhere to isolate myself and ask for a prayer. After eating my lunch, I walked to the kitchen, wash my plate, drink some water and I'm ready to go. I opened the door and closed it behind me as I start walking. I sure hope God will hear my prayers...I'm sure He will help.

*~Timeskip~*

I walked and walked a long way until I stopped for a second to catch my breath. Then, I am now standing in front of an old abandoned cathedral. I think it's creepy but I try to calm myself down before entering inside.

I opened the double doors with all my might, very gently not to make a noise. As I walked inside and scan every inch of the area, the cathedral is totally destroyed. The wooden chairs are dusty. The structure is damaged and full of heavy concrete stones scattered here and there. Only I can see a ray of light showered down towards a small blanket of grass filled with flowers.

Note: The church is similar to 'Final Fantasy VII' where you meet the flower girl with braided hair, Aerith Gainsborough. In the movie 'Advent Children', it was the same scene as the first original game.