Liar, Liar! Squids On Fire!

Note: The title of this chapter came from Patrick Star saying 'liar, liar, plants for hire!' (in the episode 'Life Of Crime'). The catchphrase is meant by rhyme words: 'liar, liar, pants on fire!'. It means when someone gets caught in a lie. In other words, the person gets busted by lying.

"Please, what do you two nitwits know about talking care of babies?! NO ONE in the right mind will EVER hire you as babysitters!!" (Episode: 'Biddy Sitting')

"For those who care, I'm nothing short of an artistic genius. Unfortunately, that preludes me from doing any commercial pieces. I'll do it, but I will need complete artistic control. I can't make a work for the ages overnight. Art does not match to a ticking clock. This represents the gaping, mashing of consumerism and the endless cavern it creates within us all. I call it 'Mopression'. (Episode: 'The Masterpiece')

"There's ONLY one explanation. I'm still in my bed and I'm having a nightmare! This is all just a bad dream. If this is a dream, there are no consequences! Are you enjoying my dream? I don't care, none of this is real. I've always wanted to fly and this is my dream." (Episode: 'Copybob Dittopants')

"I suppose you want me to play some stupid game or you will just follow me around all day and never ever leave? You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words!" (Episode: 'The Abrasive Side') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

I'm being a big fish in my own pond. A different type of species which is not similar than any other fish that cannot be caught by fishermen. If it's a small fish like the ones in the deep blue sea, they had many kinds of assorted colors or stay in their school groups.

The coral reefs, sound of bubbles, sea sponges here and there, seagulls flying in the sky...a part of the marine life is a representation about my sorrows as I wallowed in complete misery. That big and small fish is me, I lost my own true colors not to show it to anyone.

What kind of marine species would I be or am I as shallow as the tidal waves? As I stepped into the deepest depths of the water, I felt like I was drowning. Unable to reach out the surface, losing my breath and the currents pulled me in such great force.

Am I a starfish with no brains? A crab with giant pincers? A jellyfish with a round head? A snail carrying a heavy shell? Or a cephalopod creature under the ocean where resides an island with palm trees known as the Bikini Atoll or should I call it 'Bikini Bottom'.

For starters, the location where it takes place after a nuclear bombing disaster during the cold world war. You can see every living sea animals have killed by the poisonous effects of radiation....or some have brought them to life as if they were on television.

Such as both live action and animation. Yes, I am a typical Spongebob fan. The creator himself lives on his legacy and happy smiles. He also experienced hard difficulties and struggles in life around him. In the show, he was a kind person dedicated to his works.