Philophobic To Love

Note: 'Philophobia' means fear of being in or falling in love. Fear of emotional attachment that often leads to expectations that end in disappointment.

"In your dreams like I'm ever gonna dream with you about anything and don't ever call me at my house ever again! EVER!!"

"Those poems weren't mean to be seen until I'm dead and buried and worms have consumed my flesh."

"Look at me. I'm terrible at giving advice. I have NO moral conscience whatsoever. If you won't do this for me, do it for your stupid friends out there. Trust me, they're completely lost without you."

"Don't get any weird ideas getting all chummy with me or anything, hairboy. And you just gotta stay on some beach house doesn't mean we're suddenly friends or something. As a matter of fact, I still HATE your stinking guts! So you better just stay the heck out of my way, got it?!!" - Helga Pataki (Nickelodeon's 'Hey Arnold!')

 As a matter of fact, I still HATE your stinking guts! So you better just stay the heck out of my way, got it?!!" - Helga Pataki (Nickelodeon's 'Hey Arnold!')

Your POV

Your POV

I am a teenager who has philophobia. I'm having trouble with romance which is that doesn't makes me happy or being inspired of. I don't believe in love. It makes me weak, scared, traumatized and filled my head with anxiety.

My heart is chained with shackles and locked up in a cage. Pouring out drops of blood, being torned to shreds like pieces of cloth. The love potion is all empty, not even a sparkle of magic like drained out of thirst. The letter of someone that I love is filled with curse words, swearing and profanity which is I hated it the most.

Bouquet of flowers withered into dark shades mixed with black and grey tint colors. Chocolate boxes have been ripped apart in half and it tastes like rotten meat makes me want to vomit. Gifts were all turned into a stinky pile of trash. A first date have become love hurts, broke up and so much hate.

Why love is difficult? That's because I am not attractive enough, immaturely rude and somewhat mean to everyone when it comes to love. The notorious type, jealous freak, so pushy to punch right in the face, out of love. The one and only....so-called 'football head'.