The Squidward Torture

Note: 'Squidward torture' which means by a term that some of the episodes when poor Squidward was physically tormented or abused throughout the whole show. Take a look of the top image (did you see the title clearly?).

The episodes have now turned out from good to bad, best to worst; especially for Squidward. Also, it's even worse than Meg Griffin torture porns in 'Family Guy' (a torture porn means a graphical imagery such as bloody gore, sadistic violence or a genre of horror). 🔫🔫 👹👹 🔪🔪

The writers of the show may used them for just for laughs, horrible gags, dark jokes, grotesque scenes, painful moments...etc. If you watch all the worst Spongebob episodes, you'll get frustrated, irritatingly overhated, totally annoyed and feel sorry for Squidward. 😠😠 😤😤

"That would be the best day ever in my book! I would love to go jellyfishing! I can't think of anything I'd like to do more on my day off than go jellyfishing with my two best friends." (Episode: 'Jellyfishing')

"Let me guess; it's at home under your mattress." (Episode: 'Plankton's Army')

"You fainted because you lost your name tag or something. Will you get ahold of YOURSELF?! Since when it's losing your name tag the end of the world?!! If you REALLY want to find your name tag, just retrace your steps. A genius....well, I don't even know about that." (Episode: 'Missing Identity')

"Can I go home yet? Look at these bags under my eyes; even my bags have BAGS!!" (Episode: 'Fear Of A Krabby Patty') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

Your POV

I have been suffered an excruciating trauma from all the pain that torn me apart and the horror I've endured. I was almost getting tortured the way people have treated me very badly and my life turned into a disaster. It kills me so much to see that.

I've gone horribly wrong and I failed miserably. Everything I tried really turned for the worst. All I want is to relax on Sunday off. Maybe paint a landscape, play a clarinet because I'm a 'mediocre clarinet player', hate my boring life in public and of course....I am a hotheaded Squidward.