Life Is Like A Fish In The Sea

"A pencil as sharp or as dull as I like. As my ideas grow, you shrink. It should be against the law to have write an essay on such a super sailorific sunshiny day. I just need to get a little blood pumpin' in the old noodle. Are you having a good sleep? Any dream you like to discuss? Got an important essay to write. Feeding your snail is something not to do at a stoplight." (Episode: 'Procrastination')

"It's not a secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secrets. There by secretly adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly....I'm a little bit naive. I feel so filthy! I have soiled our friendship garden! I just couldn't help myself! I know it's your secret! I promise to respect that! Or even worse....maybe it's an embarrassing snapshot of me from the Christmas party! That's some secret box you got there. Yeah, thanks for showing me that." (Episode: 'The Secret Box')

"For I have learned the truth. It matters not whether one is dirty or clean for can cleanliness exist without filthiness? And would we know filthiness without cleaniless? We must not re-enact the history that divides us. Rather, we must embrace that which draws us together. All must free to choose their own path. My work here is done." (Episode: 'The Battle Of Bikini Bottom')

"For 'Outstanding Achievement'? I think the award is for me. You must've got it by mistake. You'll get an award one day. If you wanna win an award, you have to do something. But that sounds a little hard. Why don't we start smaller? You do exactly what I do and you'll have an award in no time. It's amazing how a simple change of clothes can make a guy look just like....ME! 'FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE'!!" (Episode: 'The Big Pink Loser') - Spongebob

ME! 'FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE'!!" (Episode: 'The Big Pink Loser') - Spongebob

Your POV

Your POV

Summer has arrived at last! It's time for me to spend on a vacation. Being the big fish in the ocean is what makes me the gullible, innocent and happiest person around, just like that yellow sea invertebrate the shape of a square or a dishwashing sponge. The one and only named Spongebob Squarepants.

I'd like to watch the fishes swimming around in the tank. The aquarium is arranged with Spongebob decor and some flower wallpaper. Add some colorful seaweeds, jellyfish, pebbles, sand...etc. It matched perfectly. I began to wonder something.