Toonaphilia Schediaphilia

Note: 'Toonaphilia' means being sexually or emotionally attracted to fictional characters. 'Schediaphilia' means a person whose romantic interests are characters from anime, cartoons or videogames.

Did you know? 'The Legend Of Zelda' has its own '80's classic cartoon. And of course, Link can TALK (including Princess Zelda). Also, Link features in 'Captain N The Game Master' and manga/comics such as:
* Link's Awakening
* A Link To The Past
* Oracle Of Ages/Seasons
* Four Swords Adventures
* The Minish Cap
* Phantom Hourglass
* Skyward Sword
* Majora's Mask
* Ocarina Of Time
* Twilight Princess

Honorable Mentions: Try watching the video first, as an example.
* Hyrule Warriors (on YouTube by Antonio Martinez or Ocean of Sand)

* Breath Of The Wild (on YouTube by Gableth)

Yes, you might think that Nintendo doesn't give him any kind of dialogue or speech, mostly just grunts and yells. In the old animated TV series, he had long brown hair and eyes (instead of blonde and blue ones), wearing a green tunic with brown sleeves, short hat, no gloves or earrings. His infamous lines were...
- "It sure is boring around here..."
- "Excuse me/kiss me, princess!"

Last information: Link does have a voice. What about Young Link or Toon Link? Imagine what their voices sound like (Gohan from the 'Dragonball Z' series, perhaps?)

Your POV

Am I the one who likes anime, cartoons or videogames? It seems that my brain starting to visualize some romantic attraction towards the character who I like. Their personality, boyfriends or girlfriends, natural appearances...

In cartoons, people had their fan arts. Others have hilarious drawings and designs instead of fancy-looking ones. From classics to modern...old and new, turning sketches into 3d CGI models to crappy live-action movies. From lousy and annoying anthromorphic creatures to 'gijinkis' or human versions of them, just for writing one-shots and fanfiction stories to entertain readers.

Wacky facial expressions to nonsense logic. From clumsy protagonists to accidental troublemakers. Some are fast-talking and incredibly hyperactive nature. Friends become enemies and enemies become friends. The script of all cartoons have their hidden jokes and more adult-like.

In anime, the most popular animation in Japan has some fine work. From good boys to sexy hotties. Fabulous, effeminate and seductive looks. High school girls to cutesy fashion; like wearing kawaii dresses, sweet lolita, girly things and even they love tasty desserts. Amazing...