Loner Without A Lover

Note: Link's response to (Y/N).
* Ocarina Of Time/Majora's Mask
- "You don't seem from around here. Can you tell me what's your world is like?"

* The Legend Of Zelda Original/The Adventures Of Link
- "Haven't we met before? You looked weird...what round ears you have. And no magic powers either."

* Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks/The Minish Cap
- "Are you new to Hyrule? You've never been here? I want to know where you from and how you got here."

* Twilight Princess
- "You're quite a bit different from the villagers I know. What is (city name)? Is that where you from?"

* '80's Animated Series
- "Where did you come from, miss? I've never seen you around here before. Were you looking for a nearest town?"

* CD-I Wand Of Gamelon
- "Are you some kind of princess from a faraway land? What kind of clothes are you wearing?"

* Oracle Of Ages/Season
- "Are you some kind of traveler? Maybe an otherworlder? People in Hyrule never wear clothes like that."

* A Link To The Past/Between Worlds
- "So....you're not from this world? I haven't met a regular human around these parts."

* Skyward Sword
- "You do look strange....for a normal human. Well, we never had any visitors here, such as you."

* Four Swords/Triforce Heroes
- "Where do you live anyway? Are you far away from home? How did you get here in the first place?"

* Hyrule Warriors
- "What you're saying is you came from another world? You were being sent by some portal? That's odd..."

* Breath Of The Wild
- "Are you lost? Is it your first-time visit here to Hyrule? You really are different."

Your POV

I am a loner without a love life. Why? Because I was too nervous to impress any boy or guy I like; despite the fact that I am single. I wonder if he laughs at me or didn't see me. I was only trying to make a first good impression.

If he notices me, I started to shake like a leaf. I stuttered, totally couldn't control my tension as butterflies swirled inside my stomach. As if I had a very nervous tummyache. He thought that something is wrong with me.

I just can't do it. Now what kind of gift should I gave him? Perfume? Nah, not really. Sunglasses or shades? Maybe a fancy outfit? Too boring. What should I do? Oh, I know! How about a big heart container? The perfect gift for my baby love. 😍😍 💝💝

Imagine it as a heart-shaped treasure box. When he opens it, he saw a box of Hershey chocolates inside. A cute teddy bear, bouquet of flowers and Cupid love cards. Also, a heart in a birdcage ornament with a key tied to a red string or ribbon, message in a bottle and a jar of small pastel heart pillows with short texts. 💞💞 💌💌 💘💘

 💞💞 💌💌 💘💘