No Moral Conscience And Out Of Love

Note: If you look at the top image clearly, Helga has thick pigtails instead of thin ones throughout the episodes. Long ears sticking out to her hair and white shoes. However, in 'The Jungle Movie 2017', she has now short ears, thinner pigtails, her pink dress and shoes are NOT the same as the old '90's classics we know. The cartoon logic is she has only 4-8 fingers, instead of 5-10. That makes no sense, right? Lastly, the pink ribbon on top of her head stays exactly the same.

"If only I were good and kind like that. But I'm not, so that's that!"

"I'm just gonna make up stories for an hour. I won't even let her get a word in edgewise. It'll be a snap. I'm not hostile! Does that mean you weren't good enough to be a grown-up psychologist?!"

"So hear my anger, so I get angry. I already told you that I've got a lame mom, a blowhard dad and a perfect sister. So they make me mad, big deal!"

"'H' is for the head I'd like to punt.
'E' is for everytime I see the little runt.
'L' is for longing for our firstest kiss.
'G' is for how good that longing is.
'A' is for...Arnold. DOI!!" - Helga Pataki (Nickelodeon's 'Hey Arnold!')

Your POV

I used to be out of love, rather instead of unrequited love I have ever felt in my cold heart. Also, I have no moral conscience whatsoever; just minding my crabby business. I always pick up fights over a relationship when I have to get my hands, just to distract them.

I'm such a whiny little runt. The spoiled brat who's overly obsessed with boys instead, mostly in anime or Nintendo games. Handsome ones...but I really hate the real ones I see walking around the streets. They all think I'm some kind of a perfectionist type of person.

The big no-brainer with enormous feet. Sure, I have a family who doesn't love me or need me anymore. I mean, who's going to take me to school when I was only 8-10 years old? Nobody and no one at all...like I was being replaced by a sister who was perfect, better than me.

When my life become so stressful and difficult, I should just punch them right in the face so hard this time. Many people at school started treating me like a boy. I gave them a dead-eye glare that says 'what am I, a tomboy? Okay, I'm a tomboy'. That's what it means.

I throw some 'health crap' as payback. I get revenge on everyone else. I am always the immature punching bag of the group that I absolutely don't care about my anger issues. I'm the mean girl of the whole entire school, being the bully. Too pushy to fight back, stubbornly anti-social, totally crabby, hardheaded....and that is that!

Ugh, what am I doing?! I feel like I'm about to explode in so much anger, a hot core of pure hatred that I couldn't control my heart or my inner feelings to anyone. I just want a boy who loves me back but the plan didn't work. How I am such a total dislike to love.

I unappreciatedly don't deserve it anymore. If I held the heart-shaped picture frame of a boy I like, it makes me want to write love-hate poems for him as a distasteful gift, brutally smash it to pieces and that's for breaking up on me on purpose. Good riddance!

I probably don't think in a relationship will work anytime soon. Just because I hate life and that means nothing to me. It made me so sick that don't want to. I haven't experienced romance in my whole life, not even a single glance or notice whenever I get upset.

All I did is to become single forever. Physically not in a mood for a love interest. Unhappy and phobic, that would just wanting to kill myself. Tell other boys or guys that I obviously faked my illness; like I broke my leg, period stomachaches, a cold fever...etc.