Annoying Squidward Day

Note: 'Annoy Squidward Day' is in February 15 after Valentine's Day. It's a special day of becoming like Squidward and to be like a grouchy old Squidward. 🐙🐙 😂😂

"Time for another hideous day at work. Just hang in there, gorgeous. I'm not sure what it is, but something seems different about me. Do you have to be such an accommodating buffoon? That's how we got into this predicament in the first place, you imbecile! Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like a moment of peace. It all started when I was born..." (Episode: 'SquidBob TentaclePants')

"Major stupidity. You and 'General Nonsense' over there will have to fight without me. I'm not on your side either. I'm on nobody's side. Snowball fights are for immature children and I will not stop to your level. If you two want to knock each other's brains out with snowballs, kindly leave me out of it..." (Episode: 'The Snowball Effect')

"So ain't nothing gonna ruin my day. This is an outrage!! I no longer tolerate my personal items being sold by the ravels that crawls in this restaurant! I demand a place to put my stuff! I'll show you a friendly gesture! Do you know the horror I've endured?!!!" (Episode: 'Squidward In Clarinet Land')

"I didn't realize it was 'Happy Hopping Moron Day'. Just when I thought they couldn't get any stupider...are you trying to say I have no imagination?! I have more 'imagination'. I got to try to relax...perhaps I can drown out their childish games with a little TV. Isn't there anything on that isn't about boxes?!! If you don't want to show me, I DON'T CARE!' (Episode: 'The Idiot Box')

 Isn't there anything on that isn't about boxes?!! If you don't want to show me, I DON'T CARE!' (Episode: 'The Idiot Box')

Your POV

Your POV

Today is my annoying day to become a so-called 'Squidward' from 'Spongebob Squarepants'. Of course, I have a cranky behavior and so boring attitude of a Squidward. I'm like the Squidward of the group in my social peers. I sure am a Squidward. There is only one question that I don't understand: are there any other Squidwards I need to know about? None of the above.

 There is only one question that I don't understand: are there any other Squidwards I need to know about? None of the above