Boss For A Day

Note: Here are the reasons your life is just like 'Regular Show'...
* Like all the characters on Regular Show, you do this instead of cussing or swearing sometimes
* Sometimes you make things rash, regrettable decisions and without consulting your friends first
* You have got a way of words (in an awkward way)
* And when you get worked up, you start just making up new words (and they usually rhyme)
* You have got a special connection with music (a one-way)
* The closest you have ever gotten to a fight is threatening to hambone with somebody
* You know this taste all too well
* Six bags isn't enough, six bags is never enough
* You know there's no better way to punctuate a sick burn
* And you know exactly how to deal with HATERS
* You have literally never cleaned behind your fridge and you've never even thought about it
* You know that 'no donut' would ever be described as 'whole wheat'
* Typical reactions when you lose at a videogame or sports
* There's no amount of EFFORT is too small and any amount of FOCUS is too much (just like that)
* You know that nothing can stop a great 'MY MOM!!' joke
* You hate it when someone tells you to 'just be yourself'
* Always your first instinct when someone hands you a hose...always.

"What is this mess? I can't even take a shower around here without you guys screwing things up."

"I knew it! I had a sick feeling so I came to check on you and I knew it! I told you guys but you didn't wanna listen!"

"It doesn't work that way! If you can't agree to live by all the house rules, then you can't live in this house!!"

"I do have a life outside of work, you know." - Benson Dunwoody

" - Benson Dunwoody

Your POV

I am the boss of my work and my life is just as 'regular' as this. I always wear my proper uniform and that's what I do which is more important than doing all the hardwork I just did. But the major problem is I have a really bad temper.

Extreme anger issues and severe case of stress or anxiety. I get scolded at the people who are called my 'workers' or 'employees'. They kept on slacking off while I was at my office having a cup of caramel latte that says three words; the 'World's Best Boss'.

That's right, I am the boss. I don't why I get strict real easily because I sure have a violent behavior especially in public. Well, they sure have a lot of good times except for me, feeling stress 24/7 all good for nothing. What a long day...

It gives me a headache so bad when I was focused on work. My life is simple and a bit straight for me. I then hold the clipboard just checking if they did all the good work or some haven't finished yet which it made me irritated.

I stared at them with an annoyed glare on my face while I was doing all the paperwork. Yup, my life is regular or whatever the crap it is. Being a boss is giving me a bad influence if I tried to cope my temper tantrum.