Everybody Hates Squidward

Note: Another tribute....again for Squidward Tentacles. These are his hilarious songs.

"Does he have to ruin everything for me? Maybe I can use to get in with all these cool people at the jazz club. It caused structural damage! We are going to 'stay cool' every night if it kills us! If I'm not allowed to be cool anymore....if that is what passes for 'cool' now, then I don't want to be cool anymore!!" (Episode: 'Mind The Gap')

"Too long I have toiled under your iron claw. I was, but they turned out to be nightmares. Apparently, you need more than 17 years behind the cash register to be qualified for dreams. Totally out of character. I hate everyone much better. Should we chase after him? He didn't pay. They forced me to help." (Episode: 'Goodbye Krabby Patty?')

"Just like I always seem to be on a nice sunny day. I am not sure....but I fear I might be coming down with a dreaded illness. It's not like I'm busy working or anything. Who thought that having an illness could feel so good? So much for enjoying great outdoors, but at least I can relax and enjoy some afternoon tea. What have I told you about coming into my house? That's too bad....it had to end, finally." (Episode: 'Squiditis')

"The fortune cookies are always LAME and they NEVER come true! You will be rewarded for your particular talent. The fortune did come true! And that's why my depression is award-winning. My tentacles are going to fall off if I don't get a break soon!" (Episode: 'Lame And Fortune') - Squidward Tentacles

 My tentacles are going to fall off if I don't get a break soon!" (Episode: 'Lame And Fortune') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

I am more of an introvert or extrovert. A deeply sad sensitive artist who has nothing to share some of my stories of how I succeed my talent. A 'bold and brash' clarinet player has failed by a hundredth time, thanks to the crowds or audience who disliked it.

Being a big fish in the blue sea is like lifting heavy rocks beneath the waves which the saltwater is cold on the feet. It freezes my temples as the cool air that brought shivers to my spine. If I were a fish under the ocean, then my ship has already sailed than a pirate on a search for treasure.

But not a lousy octopus complain about everything. The one with the giant head and a big nose who wants to get some relaxation. Living inside a monument known as the Easter Island moai; which it had those hands and legs underneath the sandy grounds.