My Fallen Angel

Note: This picture is a yaoi anime entitled 'Okane Ga Nai' (in English: 'No Money'). WARNING! If you watch this OVA version in YouTube, this might give you dirty thoughts for a month; includes homesexuality, gay sex scenes, BOY X BOY shippers!!

 WARNING! If you watch this OVA version in YouTube, this might give you dirty thoughts for a month; includes homesexuality, gay sex scenes, BOY X BOY shippers!!

Your POV

I was wondering if an angel would come down here just glad to see me? Only for a visit...whenever I feel sad and my world turned upside down. I imagine if he or she could sing to me a lullaby, music to my ears and hugged me with open arms.

Well...I'm not quite sure of that either. I bet if my angel were as bright as a shooting star and make my dreams come true, give me a sign or a fortune for good luck like a feather from above. What if....maybe a precious treasure that holds something very important and valuable to my heart.

I prayed for this moment to come...I waited and waited for so long. I sighed depressingly at the thought. I sat on the bed beside against the wall next to the window as I glanced outside. Leaves fell from the trees as the wind blows, it brings me shivers to my skin.

It sure is a quiet day. Oh, by the way, it's summertime and everyone is getting ready for a vacation. School is finally over....I would likely to spend it on my own. My parents aren't here because they already have passed away ago and I lived here all alone.

I groaned in an upset way until my train-of-thoughts were interrupted by the grumbling sound of my stomach. I clutched it, telling me that I'm hungry. I walked out of my room and go to the kitchen to cook some lunch.

*~Timeskip~*

The house sure is getting a bit silent. I felt my body is slow and weak like dead batteries, it weighs me down because of the tiredness and I get bored pretty fast. What should I do next? Watch some classic cartoons while eating popcorn? Read a fiction novel or play Nintendo games, perhaps? That would cheer me up just for a little while.

Time passes quickly....what a day and it's almost sundown as stars began to appear in the night sky. I guess I have to start making dinner, again. After that, I decided to walk back to my bedroom and change myself into a nightgown. I looked at the clock, it's almost nearing 7:00 PM. I yawned in exhaust.

I love watching the stars twinkling its little light as I slowly clasped my hands together and pray in silence. I wished for a miracle that my angel will come just for some company so that I won't be alone anymore, safe and sound from harm. I wonder if only he was my angel in disguise would give a kiss on my cheek. Scars on every inch of his body, handsome features....I can feel it.

I sighed at the vision of the man of my dreams. I felt my heart filled with butterflies inside. I lay down on my bed as I glanced the window pane one last time, slowly closing my eyes and going to sleep....waiting for my wish, I hope.

*~Later that night~*

I sure am a heavy sleeper until I heard a weird sound mysteriously coming from out of nowhere. I started to feel uneasy, nervous and scared. I quickly hide under the blankets like a young child being afraid of the dark or maybe some kind of a scary monster called a 'bogeyman' in a horror movie.