Squids Over Valentine

Note: This is for the SINGLE fangirls! Here's how Valentine's Day as told by Squidward Tentacles.
* Waking up on the dreaded day of February 14th
* Seeing all of the happy couples
* Getting a Valentine's Day card but there's no chocolate
* Always buying all of the discounted Valentine goodies for yourself
* Only to find out they're already in a relationship
* Meeting someone who you decide to take your shot with
* But it's okay, because you have a romantic hot date lined up tonight with yourself
* Let's face it: you're a catch

Also, the top title is named from the Kpop drama 'Boys Over Flowers'.

"GO AWAY! You're ruining my vacation from you!" (Episode: 'Bummer Vacation')

"Great? Those little SAVAGES tried to KILL me." (Episode: 'Mermaid Man VS Spongebob')

"Like he does everyday. Maybe he's on vacation....it's CUSTOMARY to go home at closing time." (Episode: 'Plankton Paranoia')

"As in, I won't have to go to work with you ever again." (Episode: 'The Model Sponge') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

Valentine's Day....a wonderful holiday of lovers. Friends and family altogether for a gathering with hearts. The sweet scent of floral perfume and love is in the air. Roses are in reds and pinks, the spirit of Cupid who watches the couples and shoots them with arrows.

All of the gifts for every girl and boy on their special occasion or some of them have celebrated their monthsary, while other couples loved to watch romance movies just to entertain them. All of the shops are filled with good stuff such as pastries, decorations, fashion...etc.

I wished I could be like that...but there is someone out there who I really loved the most in the whole wide world. The adorable blonde-haired boy with pretty enchanting blue eyes and so handsome features. He was a gentleman to me. My hero on a white horse... 😍😍 💓💓

Time slowly stops when I first met him. It was love at first sight and everything went well. But soon it has came to an end and I have met with a terrible fate. My precious love story meets bad luck that is now coming on my way, which it made things worse.

Instead of liking, he loves someone else who's better than me. Aww, what did I do wrong? He doesn't know why I exist here in this material universe. That was when I let my own perfect world have suddenly turned upside-down and it's slowly overwhelmed by grief.

My first love turned into unrequited love. The feelings inside my soul are replaced with isolation, boredom and mostly, sadness. I tried everything if I could, but nothing seems to change. He was the only best boy I've ever meet and now, I'll never see him again.

All my life I've come so far looking for a cute guy to love me but merely just an illusion or hallucination. The boy I have met for the first time is the split image of the perfect boyfriend I never had. It broke my heart. I want to tell him how I feel and I love him too.

The one who doesn't exist to my world. Well, this is making me confused which I can't understand such a mystery. Was he just my spirit guide? An imaginary friend or a guardian angel in disguise? He has to be out there somewhere and I can feel the strong urge that stirred my heart like a rope.

I want to know the answer. I must find him before it's too late....somehow. Also, Valentine's Day isn't over yet. Actually, I still need to find a way and search for him. This could be my chance to prove how I came so long to look for him. But only heaven knows....