Inner Peace And Quiet

"They wouldn't know real culture if it hit them like a truck full of cement. Will you two be quiet?! I'm trying to watch television! If those two want to ruin my quiet evening at home, they're going to have do better than that. You two little monsters aren't about to ruin my evening. Can't a hardworking squid get a little TV time alone? I'm going to have to leave my own home just to get some peace and quiet!!" (Episode: 'The Thing')

"You're ruining my perfect afternoon! I'm spending some quality time with someone who's very important to me. I thought you were some other idiot. You need to find a friend to take as your 'plus one'. I love introverts! Why I'm an introvert! You know, earlier today I met a jerk who said he didn't like clarinet music. It's a FAD! You don't wanna be one of those mindless robes who marches around in a constant haze of stupidity!" (Episode: 'Squid Plus One')

"If you two don't mind, could you keep it down to a low rumble? I guess we were just too upset about the rain and how...nitwit, morons...I will not indulge in anything friendly or otherwise with the likes of you two! Presently, I am heading to enjoy a well-deserved morning nap! I don't care! I will not be woken from my nap again and if I am, I'm gonna....just don't let it happen again! I am warning you two, keep it down!" (Episode: 'A Friendly Game')

"What a beautiful day. And here I am trapped in a prison of high cholesterol. No one ever comes in on Sunday. A beautiful day of relaxing and pampering. My day off, no worries, just relaxation. No matter what sick fantasies goes through my mind, I will never go back to that restaurant! I am NOT finished with those errands and I never will be, so quit checking up on me! I know what you're up to. Forcing me to come back here everytime you mess up!! Now I'll have to stay here and enjoy myself! Just gonna relax." (Episode: 'Squid's Day Off') - Squidward Tentacles (Nickelodeon's 'Spongebob Squarepants')

" (Episode: 'Squid's Day Off') - Squidward Tentacles (Nickelodeon's 'Spongebob Squarepants')

Your POV

Your POV

Peace and quietness is always my special privacy. That's what I do in my life because despite the fact that I have some kind of clinical, morbid, mental depression. I'm not really good at socializing in public. I don't go outside to see people's faces. I hate my job or homework. I'm the most miserable person in the whole neighborhood.