Married To 2D

Note: Did you know? Japan has their amazing HOLOGRAM live concert and lots of neon sticks. All including all the characters from Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku), Splatoon (Off The Hook Pearl and Marina feat. Squid Sisters Callie and Marie) and Animal Crossing (K.K. Slider).

Your POV

I imagined myself being married to a fictional character who was perfect. But instead of marrying to him, it doesn't exist in real life rather than created by advanced technology or hologram figures just for entertainment. All the characters looked so incredibly real.

I fall in love and I can't seemed to get it out inside my head. I also cried even though I feel the strong urge just happy to see them. I got infatuated by their looks, talent or fighting skills. I don't care if they are fictional or not...I want to marry one.

But in reality, is it LEGAL or ILLEGAL to marry a fictional character? It's against the law of the public. I wonder what it feels like to be married. What's more that all the characters are better than real people. Or should I say 'imaginary'.

Some others are using VR (virtual reality) as if the person was talking to the fictional character who isn't real. Made eye contact, have a conversation or in a relationship. Many fans loved to write fanfiction to express themselves or create an edited video on YouTube with featuring every character from a cartoon, movie, videogame or anime.

They loved it and they want to become famous. Others have childhood crushes as a kid and some are memorable to watch, instead of playing with toys. As a teenager, they developed attraction and had sexual relationships with fictional characters. All the fanboys and fangirl are going crazy these days.

My mind starts to swirl some obvious questions. What's it like to be in love or get married with fictional characters anyway? Is it good or bad? If that's the case, people think they're crazy. They just don't know what they're guessing about or do the right thing.

In my own personal opinion, I love to read romance books about a fictional character falls for a normal boy or girl. The two first met as if were inside of a videogame, cartoon or anime. They went a rough journey through plains, mountains and visit the villagers in town. Their first make love as the two lovers confessed together, both worlds collide. After their adventure, they went home in peace.

I blushed every time as I read it. It was still a tragic love story. But what about the other personal news in real life? I heard stories about a man who was married by an anime girl. He was an otaku fan and he lives in Japan too. Not just any girl; a Vocaloid girl.

She wears a school uniform with a necktie and long black boots. A pair of headphones, turquoise/aquamarine pigtails that reached to her feet. Her voice is a synthesizer, sounding robotic or electronic. She was created by the Crypton Company and featured in SEGA rhythm games. You know who she is. Her name is Hatsune Miku.

The Japanese man falls in love with her but....something turned weird about his story. In public places, he was bullied by those female colleagues at work so he stayed single at that time. Then, he discovered that he developed feelings towards Hatsune Miku.

As days went by, he was going to marry her so he got a cute plushie of her in a wedding dress. His friend is shocked in surprise that he was going to accept his hand in marriage to Hatsune Miku but his family refuses. Was his friend also gets married with a fictional character too? Well, who knows...

If Hatsune Miku is married to a normal man, then what's her age right now? 20, 27 or 34? Wow, that's a coincidence but her appearance stays the same way. The Japanese man is now married to a Vocaloid popstar diva for a WIFE. That's right, a 'computer wife' (like Karen from 'Spongebob Squarepants').