Anger Management Issues

Note: If you watch 'Regular Show', especially for Benson. He's like a counterpart compare to Squidward. Always concerned about his job, gets really angry and a round head. Sure, he also had a big mouth.

"I can't believe you IDIOTS let those unicorns in here. You two morons had better get this mess cleaned up or you'll wish it was you driving that car!! And you! Quit spraying that cologne! It's not gonna get you any ladies!!"

"This is your sandwich, huh?! And how come it says 'Benson' on the bag?! STOP LYING!! He didn't buy it! Now get off your lazy butts and go get me another grilled cheese deluxe!!!!"

"I'm the ONLY ONE around here who hires and fires! So if you really don't want to do your own job, I'd be glad to accomodate you. Otherwise, you're on toilet duty for the next three months!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!"

"The $40 dollars you two conned out of me with that stupid keyboard crap!! I know you still got it now give it...back! Now clean up this mess or you're fired!!!" - Benson Dunwoody (Cartoon Network's 'Regular Show')

Your POV

"The key to managing your anger is control. For example, one should never yell even if it's...to pass the salt."

That's what I was trying to adjust my anger issues and my mood swings. I got a whole lot of intense temper that made my blood boil. The stares and glares, the demon of pure hate that has taken control inside my soul and tears mixed with frustration and sadness.

I'm also as strict and bossy as a parent who takes abuse on anyone else like a hard slap on the face, leaving a swollen bloody mark as a reminder for hurting me. I'm being the impatient, stubborn so-called 'punching bag' I was, I always act tough and a bully towards among other people. That serves them right good for nothing.

I can feel the extreme heat coursing through my veins as my mind began to veiw images of the flashbacks I have encountered back then. Punished, disobeyed, tormented, annoyed and stab my back. The pain is too much for me to handle this situation.

I see pride...hissy fits as my face turned into shades of red, the color of anger as I glared venomously like I was gone mad. I started to act as a boss when I lose my uncontrollable temper and shouted at others in public. Please stay away from me or YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Adult life can't get any better...despite the fact that I can't get enough sleep, eat a healthy diet or anything. It gives me a headache for a week. I just couldn't stand it any longer. I hate my life 24/7 and my anger management gets even worse than ever.

When I have a rough day, I just want to put on some headphones and a tape recorder attached to it (top image). I listened to every tips on how to manage my emotional swings for to calm myself down or count off 1 to 10 or 100 above. If I did, I'll get exploded by my hate.

Everybody thinks I'm an angry freak. I get so mad and full of jealousy. Sure, I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder instead of borderline personality. I pushed them out of the way forcefully as I walked and sway my arms back and forth with balled-up fists.

I yelled, shouted and backfired at the top of my lungs really hard as my throat hurts a bit. Point fingers with a dirty look in the eye when I lose my patience. Pull on pranks mostly BAD jokes as I say 'banned for using the house phone?' or 'good luck making your prank calls now!!!' or any kind of catchphrases. You think my jokes are funny?! I'm afraid it's not.

I acted judgemental to all the others I don't like. For example, my classmates, bullies, ex-boyfriends....I hate when people who gets close to me so I try to keep my distance or hide my face with a Benson mask. You know, that stupid gumball machine from 'Regular Show'.