Kiss Under The Mistletoe

Your POV

It's almost Christmas time and I was wondering if a guy out there who's going to receive me a present this year. If only love can make me happy and a perfect special someone who I ever felt. I just want to impress him.

Many people singing carols from door to door, kids playing with their toys and some had a good time. Like lots of gifts, fruit salad, candy cane, grandparents' sweet treats...etc. I sighed deeply at the thought. I watched the snowfall as the cold winds blew.

There are many lights, decorating trees, stockings by the chimney. The shining star on top of the tall Christmas tree, Santa's reindeer, snowman...it reminds me some of the fun times when I was a kid back then. Those are pretty good and bad times...still, I miss it.

As soon as Christmas is finally here at last, I wonder what it feels like. I just wished for a perfect gift....like a comfy scarf, a snowglobe, a nice sweater with love on the stitches or any kinds. It sure is a peaceful place like the cold snow outside, shivers down to my spine.

Everyone loves to shop for a cheap or expensive price. Others are going out ice skating for a holiday performance and some are practicing their play at the theater. I can feel nostalgia kicks in my stomach as if were butterflies that represents my shyness.

Sometimes, I don't mind or care about the cold weather. I'm beginning to like it as well...like the ones in the movies I watched. The December breeze that brings chills to my pale skin as if were frozen inside. It feels nice...

I want to know about the yuletide spirit of Christmas. And yet, I have to find out for some answers to my prayers. I still haven't seen or heard of it yet. Days and nights are long to say the least, business is getting fast by spending lots of money for an income and the church choir rings my ears from the far distance.

What's more is there are many children playing outside and throw snowball fights at each other and making snow angels, filled with laughter gleefully. Excited to see Santa Claus on his throne taking pictures with them at the mall if the one who's naughty or nice.

I wonder he had his reindeer or a tour to the elves' workshop to take the kids for a fun ride. All the adults have wide smiles on their faces while spending a joyous time with their relatives and loved ones. What a happy holiday for a party. They sure do... 🎄🎄  🎉🎉

However, I'm just not ready for this. If I am all alone out here in the world, I can find my own path to guide my way. Like the bright star that shines in the night sky, signaling my presence and telling me to follow it. There could a sanctuary to welcome me, only heaven knows.

This is going to be a frosty emotional journey for me....I can be free as the white doves up there, tears filled in my eyes to find my one and only happiness. I wonder if only I had a guardian angel who loves to comfort me. Treat me well like a gentleman in an elegant manner.

A special someone to love may cures my worries whenever I get holiday blues. Maybe a kiss under the mistletoe or sleep on those thick puffy clouds like a blanket or a pillow made of super soft cotton. The sound of chill music that caught my attention that soothes my ears to find the true yuletide spirit of Christmas. I hope.... 🎄🎄🎄

While I was at the living room, reading a book by the chimney and listen to chillstep music to relax me, my heart starts to get the feels. It's my favorite genre of all time, which that makes my peaceful imagination run wild, like a landscape portrait.

Well, the more I listen to this kind of music, I should just reach my hands out and touch the sky higher, tears of joy and eternity. It made me fall asleep, worn out just thinking about it like a lullaby or the memorable tunes of an old classic videogame.