Friends Are Worth More Than Enemies

Note: Did you know? The creator of 'Tom And Jerry' and 'Popeye' Gene Deitch has now sadly passed away, finally rest in peace.

It's so sad...like... 😞😞😞 😭😭😭
* Charles Schulz (creator of the 'Peanuts' gang comics, Charlie Brown and Snoopy)
* Satoru Iwata (president of the Nintendo company)
* Stephen Hillenburg (creator of 'Spongebob Squarepants')
* Stan Lee (creator of Marvel/DC superhero comics)
* Rick May (voice actor of Soldier in 'Team Fortress')

And so on...I know 2020 is the worst year of all time, they say. Remember, LEGENDS NEVER DIE, right? If you watch all of their tributes or artist illustration/drawings on YouTube, you'll get sentimental tears and nostalgic feels. Also, thank you for bringing happy memories and to our childhood....you will never be forgotten, may you all rest in peace...

"There goes your little PLAYMATE. Everytime he sees a dame, he falls in love. Everytime he falls in love, it means trouble for you. That's what I say. What do you get outta that? Trouble, nothin' but trouble. Now get goin' before there's any trouble. And if this don't started, nothin' will. I've been double-crossed and end up by a dame. Everytime a dame comes into my life, I'm in trouble. Why do we have to have dames? And what's wrong with dames?" - The Devil Mouse (Episode: 'Smitten Kitten')

"Let's be pals, buddies....what do you say? Peace treaty. The dog, the cat and mouse agree to live together peacefully. With this truce we won't tinker, the one that does is a STINKER." - Spike The Bulldog (Episode: 'The Truce Hurts')

"I'm throwin' away a million dollars. BUT I'M HAPPY!!" - Tom Cat (Episode: 'The One Million Dollar Cat')

"Why that dirty double-crosser, good for nothin', too timing..." - Jerry Mouse (Episode: 'The Lonesome Mouse')

Your POV

I don't think I want to fit in with others anymore. My friends have turned into my worst enemies, partners in crime and I disguised myself as a stranger to them. Did I do something wrong?...I absolutely don't know.

They threatened me like I was nothing compared to them. I'm beginning to become distant towards them, despite the fact that I've got nothing personal. If they don't want to be with me no more, I broke up and my friendship has ended. They got me separated, leaving me alone being bullied all the time.

I was thinking about writing a letter as an apology but they didn't do it that way. Those enemies I know who are called 'friends' are nothing but a biggest mistake of my life. It gets even worst than that. It sucks when I pick a friend who isn't worthy enough.

They want to be with the popular ones instead of a discriminated loser like me with a different attitude or personality I try to hide. That stinks a lot...like at school by picking a partner or a group from 1-5, 1-10...all class members are 35-47 minus me equals nothing.