Push The Limit

"I told you to stop playing with that window but you NEVER listen! Talking to you can be like....trying to comb the skin of a kiwi fruit! This is gonna cost a fortune! Do you think money grows on trees--well, I guess it does 'cause it's made of paper--but that's not the point! I'm cutting off your allowance, we're broke enough as it is! I'm so angry I can't think of words so I'm just gonna make sounds...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!"

"What kind of a mother would do that? I was making a decorative piece of art, showing my....love for diversity because everyone is different."

"But apart from literally dragging them around town and taking pictures of them and then pulling those photos in their map so it looks like they had fun, and then dumping them on a train so they become someone else's problem. I really don't know how we can help!"

"Our stuff is getting repossessed....by these LOW-LIFE, BOTTOM FEEDING, UNDER EDUCATED, UNHYGIENIC, SLIMY, NO-NECK, TOXIC, TRIPLE-CHINNED, OXYGEN-WASTING, CRUDE, GUTLESS, FOUL-SMELLING, BUCK-TOOTHED, CORRUPT, FELONIOUS, DISGRACEFUL, DISEASE-RIDDEN, BONE-LEGGED, YELLOW-BELLIED, BACKSTABBING, GHOULISH, VULGAR, DESPICABLE, WORM-HEADED, WORTHLESS STAINS!!!" - Nicole Watterson

Your POV

I am strong because
I know my weaknesses.
I am beautiful because
I am aware of my flaws.
I am wise because
I learn to recognize, illusion from real.

I am wise because
I learn from my mistakes.
I am a lover because
I have felt hate.
And I can laugh because
I have known sadness.

I pushed my limits too hard and I had enough of this. Although, I have these uncontrollable rage and fury that I just can't stand or control it anytime, any longer soon. I have a very destructive behavior that leads me to a bad omen.

My anger is strong to fight back my worst enemies and fears. But my balls of hard punches are now getting heavy and filled with deadly flames which it caused my blood pressure increases like the speed of lightning.

Throw venomous insults in a harsh manner or push people out of my way by using the powerful whip of my hand in a very forced motion. I lost gain of my senses or my marbles will explode like a nuclear explosion.

Of course, the representation of my anger and my own dark side. I suffered horribly and I was tormented by those people who did these terrible things to me. The bullying, stabs behind my back, sinister voice overwhelmed inside my head....all of it.

This sheer torture is too intense that I should just kill myself already because no one likes me and I have some kind of serious anger issues. Tremendous amount of anxiety and stress I have ever felt in my entire life. Aww, this is crap. Sheesh... 😤😤😤

Why do I have to deserve this horrid pain? I managed to cope for exactly 24/7 but nothing happened. It doesn't work and my anger management fails for no reason. That didn't help either when my life turned upside-down in a very, very bumpy road.

I am a good girl but no....I am not like that. I totally stink, my world is perfect and my dreams are crushed to pieces. Ugh, this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Why can't there be someone out there who can help me? None of the above.

I have nothing. Now everything gets ruined and I sucked at it. But that's not the point...I pushed my limits over and over abruptly. Take a look at me, I am so complicated and somewhat useless. A total wreck, a stick-in-the-mud and being a mood like so.

Why my miserable life is different and much harder to take? Will this crazy nightmare never end or whatever kind of crap it is? What do I even bother? I feel like I am having a severe case of mental headache for this. Perfect, just perfect.... 😒😒