Thanksgiving Pumpkin

Your POV

It's a Thanksgiving Halloween holiday. I wonder what's in store for me. I think it's for the best of me to spend time on my own. I watched all the decorations hanging on the walls, windows or on the neighborhood's porches.

Pumpkins, spider webs, witches, ghosts, skeletons...etc. So spooky, by the way. Everyone is all dressed up in costumes for a party, going out trick-or-treating or scare them like the ones in a horror movies. I'm not a fan in that.

And some loved to have fun time with their friends and family relatives on Thanksgiving. Like the roast turkey adding a touch of pinecones, glass of wine, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pies with cherries on top....the list goes on.

On Halloween, there are many ton of pumpkins carved in scary faces. Some in which that looked like baskets filled with sweet candy. Yeah, the kids loved it very much. I sighed at the sight, it kind of reminds me of my parents. Oh, how I have been waiting for so long.

They sure are happy up there. It's okay for me being alone all the time. I can take care of myself. This is going to be a long day. As I watched outside, I feel the wind blows causing the leaves fall to the ground, tingling down my spine. I shuddered because of the coldness.

Autumn sure is a gloomy season. The spirits are free to roam around, like their dead loved ones but they couldn't see them in ghostly form. No one has ever know about in their own eyes. It's pretty sad to tell a long story of how they died in a terrible accident.

Still, it brought tears to my heart just thinking about them. When I thought of my parents, they always wanted me to be happy. I don't think I belong with them either. I want to enter a world of my own...spread my wings and fly away freely. I never have to say goodbye.

I just don't want to be alone and I don't have to forget. All I ever wanted is I just want my Thanksgiving Halloween to be special. If only I had a guardian angel who's out there cheering me up. So cute and good-looking in my opinion. Well, I probably hope so...

I was thinking about what should I do. I'm the only quiet person around. Or maybe if I was the one, sort of. Perhaps a little peace and quiet won't hurt for a while. That should calm my nerves so that no one will see me how I'm doing.

Then, I looked up in the sky in a foggy scenery. It's a little chilly, silent and very cold. I don't mind about the cool weather but I seemed to like it. My body went as pale as snow. I decided to go outside for some fresh air as a faint smoke that escaped from my mouth.

I was taking for a stroll in town to buy something to eat at a café shop. A bowl of ice cream should help me feel better. My life is like this ice cream, no matter I learn how to lick it before it melts. If I'm able to find someone or something sweeter. 🍦🍦 💖💖

After I ate my ice cream, I went to the park where I can be isolated myself from other people. Then, I sat on a bench while I stared into the sky once again, it turned white like it was about to rain. The winds are still blowing the leaves, the sound of trees rustling in the background. It feels....nice.

But all of a sudden, the park is covered by a thick fog that strangely appeared out of nowhere. Now it's coming right towards my direction. I froze as I scan my surroundings. Now I am all alone out here. Nobody has ever visited this place...but who knows?

Anyway, I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and I slowly walked into the fog as if it swallows me. I wasn't looking back. I just keep on walking forward. When I went through the fog, I felt something is different.

It's not right at all. My old clothes have changed into a light pink nightgown with long comfy sleeves. A rose ribbon on the waistline and floral designs. This one is new but I wouldn't care about it. As the fog slowly lifts and fades away into thin air, in front of me is a clearing up ahead where I can see a peaceful paradise. This is quite mysterious.