School Anxiety

"I'll never fall in love again! At least not until the first grade."

"Another boring day at the Finster house. I can't believe I'm spending the best days of my life here..."

"Home movies are movies that other people don't want to watch."

"A COOKIE just tastes better when it's someone else's." - Angelica Pickles
(Nickelodeon's 'The Rugrats')

Your POV

I used to be the teen star among the group in school. But the problem is I lost my popularity. I've been having problems because of my skills as a beginner, per say. I don't think I can do this alone all by myself. I'm afraid I won't do it and I'm not really good at it.

I'm totally out of my league...besides, I can take care of my own. I obviously used to think about it....whenever I need someone or somebody who used to be my closest friend, I can be happy. But without that, I won't be able to find them or do it.

Who knows life like this can be very difficult as it gets? Of course, as a high school teenager, I have a rough time growing up lately. Still, I stay the same attitude ever since when I was in my elementary years.

Or was it in my preschool years? I think it's a 'yes'. I can't compete to anybody's work, creative talent or level up my own uniqueness...rather than being a perfectionist type of person. The bossy, tyrannical, stubborn and notorious.

Sure, I have a family who doesn't have any care about me, including a father who divorced a workaholic; always busy and picking up the phone, the one I called 'mother'. I became distant and isolated from them like I couldn't do anything to say or try to apologize.

My parents are mostly biological. I have no friends; from the neighborhood or even in school, nothing for a reason. When life gets a bit tougher and really hard, they want to give me a pretty, girly-fashioned Barbie doll as a present named....Cynthia?

Curiously, that doll's name reminds me of a kid's cartoon entitled 'The Rugrats'. You know, the show is all about a group of babies are Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil...not to mention the naughty blonde girl with pigtails named Angelica, who portrays as a hardheaded spoiled brat.

One thing that caught my attention. She had a Barbie doll wearing an orange dress and had straight spiky hair, also named as Cynthia. Unlike mine but in a fuschia pink color. Her parents are pretty complicated when it comes to babysit their daughter, along with the energetic babies.

But what if it gets darker about the show? The theory is Angelica is having a psychological change, a terrifying twisted imagination inside her head. All the babies are like mostly her so-called imaginary friends....or just figments in her mind. The only real friend she had is the Black American girl named Susie Carmichael and the real baby is Dil Pickles. Pretty scary, right?

Her parents couldn't figure it out; the situation if the baby is born, whether it would be a boy or girl. She doesn't know about it. Imagine if Angelica was a popular high school teenager, just like her age as a 5-8 year old child (the top image, is that her correct age?).

The darkest turn about the show is all the characters are merely just a DEAD illusion, including the Finsters and the other families are ended up as drug trips. Overdose, abortion, torture....as for Angelica when she grows up, she kept her Cynthia doll as a reminder of her difficult times throughout the whole entire episodes until the bad news is......it was cancelled.

The sinister part is Angelica turned into an insane person. She had a fevered imagination, schizophrenic, insane hallucinations towards her loved ones. Just like her beloved father marrying to a drugged prostitute, she thought it was her mother....but not really. I know, childhood cartoons have messed up and it's all ruined.