I Am An Innocent Child Of God

"But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the scared writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ." - 2 Timothy 3:14-5

"I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live." - Deuteronomy 30:19

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

"Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory." - 1 Peter 1:8

Your POV

I am a child of God and that's what God has made me unique. I read 'Bible Times' magazines, write a reflection or doing a morning prayer every day while I held the holy rosary in my hands. It's important for me in my daily life, and so if it's in personal.

As I pray, what is this feeling inside? Like I was talking to God...to give blissful blessings or have faith in Him. Sure, I am innocent and have a childish personality or attitude; because God loved His only children as His sons and daughters, brothers and sisters.

I prayed and prayed as I waited for so long since my parents have passed away....I guess they're now in a better place. But I really miss them. I just want to tell them that I am okay and live my life to be happy without them or saying goodbye to them in return.

That last word I heard from them is if I had a guardian angel who watches over me, wants to talk to me whenever I feel all alone in the world or comfort me with a goodnight kiss. I dreamed about them as a spirit drifted away to the skies I called 'Heaven' where God and eternal life is up there.

'I wonder what's Heaven would look like', I thought in curiousity.

I want to know what really lies ahead. Maybe a miracle for a sign or a certain piece of message from my darling angel. What if it's a 'he' or a 'she'? If it's a girl, she can be my close friend instead of imaginary. If it's a boy, I bet he's handsome, tall, brave and strong.

When I went to sleep at night, I dreamed that I found myself sleeping on clouds or a soft bed where I can see white pillars filled with red roses for decorations and petals covered on the floor...like in an ancient Greek paradise. Gorgeous to see right in front of my own eyes as I smiled in delight.

And that moment, I saw a beautiful angel who had fluffy blonde hair in a pixie style, which it reminds me of Cupid. Baby blue eyes that gleamed in the sunlight and had the perfect smile I've ever seen in my entire life. His attire mostly in pure white and it reached to his thighs, like in a skirt. Half-naked and was exposed to see his slender legs in a effeminate way and his sculpted rock-hard chest....those abs...gosh, I just can't stop staring at that. 💓💓💓

He was sitting next to a cherry blossom while dipping his feet into the crystal water, so clean and as clear as glass. Then, he sees my reflection and that was the moment he first saw me. I can see him blush as he covered his body gently in his delicate wings. He turned his head to the side as he placed his hand to his mouth to prevent him from smiling. I think he's sure is shy...

I just stared at him in awe. He then unfolded his wings, spreading them widely as he walks over toward me gracefully with a charming smile, which it caused me to blush. He traced his fingers gently to my cheek and then held my chin in his. I blushed even more this time, I sighed in silent.

I got to know about his name and I don't think if I let anyone know about this. It's something holy....I take a short breath and began to ask him.

"...Umm, what is your name?"

"I am Link. The guardian angel that your parents was talking about? I always get to know you, (Y/N)."

He spoke, our hands linked together. I blushed again. And that's how my dream is like....to meet the angel I love, the one who caught my eyes and made me blush. I made him smile too...like I was falling for him. How fascinating. But, I am still innocent.

Time passed by the whole day and night....I was listening to Nintendo emotional music as my heart began to fly in nostalgic happiness, soaring to the heavens and open my arms freely. Spend some quality time or tried talking to him in private. I wonder what's my angel Link is up to right now.

I was sitting on my bed while I glanced at the window beside me. I sighed at the view until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head around to see Link, holding a red rose in his hand as he gave it to me. I blushed at his elegant actions, I accept the rose in return and thanked him. I give him a small smile.

"It's for you, (Y/N). My little darling", he said like a gentleman.

I blushed a deep red matted on my cheeks. He then sits right next to me on my bed, snaked his arms around my waist as I rested my head against his shoulder. I sighed deeply in his warm touch and his heartbeat is music to my ears, it soothes me better.

"(Y/N), you looked sad. Are you alone? Is there something in your mind?"

Link asked me with caring eyes. I sighed deeply, traced my fingers against his bare muscles and wrapped my arms around him. I nuzzled under his neck like a pillow. He chuckled warmly.

"Link, I was thinking. I just want to ask you something...", I said.

"Yes, (Y/N). You can tell me. What is it you want to talk about?"

He responded, arms still around me protectively. I sat up slightly and began to told him about my religion and my belief as the child of God. He had an interested look on his face when I try to tell him ever since my parents are gone for now. I asked him once again.

"Link, do you think reading a holy bible might solve your problem?"

He stared at me in empathy, a faithful glimpse of spark in his eyes telling me to calm my soul down.

"You know, I just...I used to believe in God because I am innocent on the inside and I act like a child. What do you think of that?"

I continued. He caressed my cheek, I held in his and sighed softly. He smiles before he spoke up with wise words.

"(Y/N), you are a child and you are innocent. In this world you live in, you are unique than I could think of. God created this world for all the living things around you, like the plants or animals...that is life. Even the physical realm like the humans here, everything is in balance. If you have the attitude of a child, then you are happy with your own. You are the only one who has faith in me, (Y/N)...not like the others I seen here in this lower world."

Link explained philosophically to the solution towards my belief. With that last sentence of his comment, he cupped my cheek gently before plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Oh, and that dream of yours. For the first we met, I never make contact or had a conversation with a human like you before. But still, I think I am falling in love with you. I love you, (Y/N)."

I blushed once more. He then leaned forward to my face, kissed my weak lips passionately. We both pulled away, locked our eyes in a deep gaze. I smiled shyly and he grinned lovingly as well. He chuckled at my shyness.

"I love you too, Link. You really are the angel of my dreams."

I said giggling. We both cuddled in each others' arms, snuggle under the soft covers....whenever I'm with my angel, I feel like a little kid again and I feel the same way. I am happy with tears...and I'm not alone anymore. I have Link with me, always by my side.

********

Quote:
"You are a child of God. You are wonderfully made, dearly loved, and precious in his sight. Before God made you, He knew you. There is no one else like you." - Unknown

"You are a child of God, We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us." - Maryanne Williamson