A Grinchy Squidward Christmas

Note: Are you NAUGHTY or NICE? Insert 'Don't Be A Jerk' or 'The Very First Christmas' song by Spongebob Squarepants

"Can we lower the volume, please? I can't work with all that racket going on! And now...for some soothing sounds. Like I would spend a moment of my time blowing bubbles. Business is booming. How did I ever get surrounded by such loser neighbors? That's not art, that's just ANNOYING. Blowing bubbles, that's the lamest idea I have ever heard. What could be more simple than blowing a STUPID BUBBLE? You don't think I created that beautiful work of art with your help? Oh, come on, it's in my genes." (Episode: 'Bubblestand')

"You two won't sleep a wink tonight if you see that movie. What are you blockheads up to? Don't you know it's after midnight? I told those mutton heads not to see that movie. It's time for those lame-brains to meet the REAL fisherman. This is the most perfect. What a couple of hopeless babies. I really should stop. But I'm having too much fun. There's just NO sport in it..." (Episode: 'Don't Look Now')

"Please come again...when I'm NOT working....how am I supposed to enjoy your day off if you can come to work anyway? Don't waste the SENSELESS violence on him! It's that stupid bubble that's causing all the problems! Let's get this over with so I can go home and play my clarinet!" (Episode: 'Bubble Buddy')

"Beloved sanctuary...and we'll have a nice relaxing evening. That is, of course, if I can survive another day. Those two are just so amazingly stupid. Just me, myself and home Sweet home. Nothing like a squid's good old chair to soothe the pains of a rough day. Just relax and contemplate some 'me' time. All I want to do is live in a world where I can just relax in peace in quiet. I guess having a relaxing evening meant saying up all night with power tools. It's not that late, even morons need to sleep sometime. You've DESTROYING my beautiful world!!" (Episode: 'Enchanted Tiki Dreams') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

Say 'Santa Claus'!
Aww, our first Christmas!

Ohh....this Christmas feels like the very first Christmas, the first Christmas is this Christmas 'cause it feels like the first Christmas to me!!

this Christmas feels like the very first Christmas, the first Christmas is this Christmas 'cause it feels like the first Christmas to me!!